Montreal June 7-9

Poppie
This topic is 6198 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We arrived on Thursday afternoon to cool weather and drizzle. Took a cab to the Hotel Bourbon. It's upstairs from Club Sandwich and 2 blocks from Adonis. This VERY modest hotel is a great place to crash and take a shower. Walk to everything. $345 CAD for the both of us including taxes for 3 nights. I say, location, location, location. And, save your $$$ for the bars.

Headed to Campus for a few drinks <wink>. It was my partner's birthday and Dan the owner's birthday too. What a blast. First time we've been since the curtains were installed. Found the dancers to be VERY interactive. Here are a few:

BRANDON: Wow ... what a little hottie. Blonde, about 5'2", beefy with a bubble butt, great arms and chest. And that smile! Sat with us for quite a while every day just talking about his wrestling experiences (love to see him on a onesie). SO sweet .... we should have gotten a to-go box.

ROCKY: Everything I've read about him is true ... and more. MAN what a great looking guy. And SO nice. I told him that he's been talked about here. He almost blushed. He was flattered. Said he didn't mind. We had just a couple of songs in the back. What a sweetheart.

ANTONIO: Woahhh ... haven't seen him in about 2 years. He's in and out of Montreal quite often. Tall, dark, muscled, ripped ... he looks GREAT. He's half Japanese and half Brazilian (the good half). This man is breathtaking and a helluva nice guy too. Definitely worth many songs in the back. He may not be around for long, so RUN, don't walk up to him. You'll be glad you did.

YANNICK: My favorite. Tall, beefy, muscled, bubble butt and a smile to die for. Gentle touch. We had dances every night. Hmmmm ... is there room in that to-go box? This man is SO sweet ... a real keeper <sigh>.

The 2 distinct shifts of bois and men aren't so distinct anymore. YEAH! Three shifts now: 3-9, 6-12 and 9-3.

We did drop on at Stock. Deal or No Deal was on stage, along with some of the most beautiful HOT men you've ever layed your eyes on. First time back since the re-opening. The club looks great. And, so does Jacob. He's been working out and looks awesome. Yeah ... we had a dance in the back. Very nice guy. It was great to see him again.

We did manage to vistit Old Montreal and the Port. Warm weather and the Grand Prix really brought folks out. And a visit to the beautiful Botanical Gardens was a real joy. Should be on everyone's to-do list.

It sounds like you had a great time in Montreal. Thank you for the detailed report and a list of the particular dancers you enjoyed the most. It is always fun to read what/who other posters enjoy, and it is always a good place to start planning the next trip.

Thanks.

Archived