montreal re-visited

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 6428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am sitting in a new internet shop, directly across the street from the Papineau Metro station...It is a cold, grey morning..about 40 degrees ...I am having a great time so far...will report in detail once I return home but wanted to tell everyone that things are wonderful here. Have had some fun dances, one dancer (at campus)try to pull the $20 dance on me, and one un-fucking-believable dance with two dancers at the same time (names and club un-named). I will give details and names for the good and the bad.. but the incredible will be described with a cloak of mystery as I dont want to get those involved in any trouble.

A very special thanks goes out to Newatthis, who I met on this visit. He is truly a genuine, sincere, NICE gentlemen who has helped make this trip as fun as it is, so far. Tonite I get to meet bigguyinpasadena for the first time, who has guided on line me thru previous montreal adventures. Also have an appointment with the world-famous (or at least m4m famous) masseur Steve tonite at 8:30. Will be sure to report back on him as well.

Stayed tuned for more tidbits until my return home on Monday night..

to answer Taz`s question, no, there are at present no curtains at Campus. I did hear secondhand that curtains are coming and that dances are going to be 20$. But I heard that customers who had been there before would be grandfathered in to the old rate of 10$. Not sure how they would make the decision who gets what rate however..

To start in with a little more details of this visit...

The bad news first..

Campus--Marco was the first guy I took back this visit.. Seemed very friendly in the main room, but as soon as we entered the back, he stated that it was 20$ per dance. I said no...since when.. he said it has been a few weeks...that 10$ was no touching at all..I said forget it and left the back before we started. So far, have had no one else try to pull this one me.

Next experience at Campus was with Alex..shorter, slightly older day dancer..Tried to come across as smooth, but instead came across as desperate and someone not to be trusted. Too eager to get back to hotel room.. too eager to speak of his drug use...AND be warned.. once you do start with him, it is difficult to get rid of him..

Adonis--seems to be back on an upswing this visit.The boys seem friendly and there were several that were very cute. Took Ludivic in the back. He is probably 24-ish, cute in a little street-rough kinda way..He gave a good dance, but not overly interactive. He did mention that he does massages and more ``for the right people of his choice``

Also took Isaac back. Isaac is young, (18) smooth, more effeminate type who happens to be the new boyfriend of long time dancer Joey. Isaac was also good in back, but not what I would consider great..

Moving down to Taboo, I am happy to report for all the size queens that Big Johnny is still dancing. I have yet to get a private from him, so I can`t report on him in the back..I did do a private with Martin.. He is in his upper 20`s, (but looks younger), dark hair,and comes across as very straight acting. He gave a decent back room dance as well.. One thing that I liked about him was that after the dance was over, he still came by a couple of times to see how I was doing. Nothing worse than the dancers who once the dance is over seem to forget having ever spoken to you.

Possibly the highlight of taboo so far was Jean Sebastian. He was introduced to me by Newatthis..Jean Sebastian is a beautiful young man who seems to be good soul as well. I have not taken him in the back yet, but hope to have the opportunity before I leave.. He is young, smooth, blond, slightly muscular and just gorgeous.

I will give a little more teaser to something I alluded to in my first post...more details and complete narrative to follow upon return home.. but i had the great fortune of taking two dancers in the back of one the clubs at the same time... They were very friendly.. very interactive both with each other and with me.. and they only charged 10$ each per song. Lets just say a good time was had by all, for now...

I meet up with bigguyinpasadena at 7pm at Campus, then have a massage with Steve at 8:30...Will be meeting up with Johnny (not BIG Johhny) tomorrow afternoon, (I posted a review of him last year).

As far as weather goes, there is a wet, cold front headed this way.. Expecting rain and or wet snow Saturday and Sunday..

Hope my tales help tide some of you guys over until your next trip here...I will add more as time permits and as relevent info happens...

>A very special thanks goes out to Newatthis, who I met on this

>visit. He is truly a genuine, sincere, NICE gentlemen

lurker was a great companion for the last part of my visit. But I worry about that term "gentleman" -- ages me about 10 years. Plus I try very hard *not* to be a gentleman when I'm in Montreal.

I'm probably overly sensitive on this subject today, having been told last night by Paris (new 18-year old dancer at Taboo) that "you really look good for your age" -- note that at that point in our conversation, he didn't know what my age was.

I do not have the memory for names that newatthis has...so sorry that I dont have as many specific names for you. Just wanted to add a few more notes and then will give my "veiled" description of the special dance i got. More highlights and/or lowlights of my visit..

1) Finally did a dance with Big Johnny at Taboo on my last night in town. After four trips to montreal over a two year period, I finally got to talk with Johnny and see what he is like in person. He is a funny, sarcastic, witty person. I enjoyed our conversation a lot. But when I took him in the back, I was very dissapointed. He is extremely "by the book". Any attempt to touch any of the "fun parts" was met with "that is illegal"... After four songs, he was no where near erect.... Some things are better left to the imagination..

2) Also on last night at Adonis, did a dance with Mico (at least I think that was his name). He was a very Petite but kinda rougher looking boy.. Again, disappointing.. Very non-interactive. he was more interested in watching himself in the mirrors..

3) Completely in the pursuit of education, I had to check out the "backroom" club that was mentioned in a post a month or so ago... It is pretty much as was described... a large, mostly dark building where men in all stages of dress and undress have sex. You pay your money to enter (12$ or 14$ with coatcheck) then go inside...You can get a locker from a bartender if you care to undress or change into other attire.. There were guys completely dressed, guys completely undressed, guys in underwear, guys in leather outfit, complete with harness..it is truly come as you want..

There are various mazes, lofts, etc, filling this building, lit only by the occasional red light or strobe.. there is very loud techno/trance music playing and even a dance floor is you are so inclned. Two bars there do serve alcohol. Condoms and lube are provided thruout the space. Basically, it is just massive sex..in the corners, in the lofts, out in the open.. even people fucking on the bar....The crowd tended to be late 20's and up...with a few younger types thrown in...

The steamy details....

I entered the club that day hoping to run into Dancer "A" that I had met on a prior trip... Almost immediately after getting there, I spotted newatthis sitting with another man who I did not know. I joined them and we sat chatting for a few minutes. I asked if "A" was working that day and he told me "yes, he was". I scanned the room but did not see him in the medium sized crowd of people. A few more minutes passed, and I still had not seen the elusive "dancerA".

Newatthis and his friend were preparing to leave and he told me we would find "dancerA" and let him know that I was looking for him... Several more minutes past after their departure, and still no sign of "dancerA". I was sitting on the edge of the stage and enjoying the show when a dancer I was not familiar with, "dancerB" came and sat down on my left side and started chatting.. A very attractive dancer, very nice, but actually an opposite from "dancerA".. Almost immediately after "dancerB" sat down, it was time for "dancerA" to appear on stage...When "dancerA" danced over in my direction, I let him know that I had been looking for him...He finished his dance on stage while "dancerB" and I got to know each other a little better".

When he finished his slow song on stage, "dancer A" came over and sat down on my right side, while "dancer B" was on my left side. We all three chatted for several minutes, until "dancerA" said, "why dont you take us both back for a dance together"?... I am sure my eyes lit up and my heart definitely skipped a beat. Thinking with the right head, I asked how much that would cost, and they replied "10$ each dancer per song". Dancer A tells me that the two of them have never danced together before. (Just a little physical note, of the two, DancerA is probably a couple of years younger, and less buff than DancerB. If i had to guess, I would peg DancerA as gay, and DancerB as bisexual.) I immediately said "sure, lets go" we went back and together they decided where we should go. Immediately, DancerA was grabbing DancerB's dick thru his shorts...Shortly thereafter, DancerA pulled DancerB's shorts down and went down on DancerB's very large, thick appendage. Remember, all this is occuring approximately 12 inches in front of my face. After a minute or so, Dancer B returns the favor and goes down on DancerA...After another minute or so, Dancer A offers his dick to me and then I take turns giving head to both dancers and they kiss passionately above my head. At one point as I am servicing DancerB, I noticed that Dancer A was behind him, giving him some rim action. A few minutes later, when I am again servicing DancerA, Dancer B is behind him, rubbing and dry humping him (no insertion). This interaction continued for several more songs.. At one point, i noticed that DancerB is losing his erection, and he whispered in my ear that it is because DancerA is fingering his ass and he is not THAT gay, he doesnt like it and it causes him to lose hardness. But after a minute, he is back up and in action again..

Three way sucking, rimming, rubbing, etc...a true delite...the only complaint from me was that I was fully clothed.

Archived