Hoover Goes to Montreal: 12-Oct-2006

Hoover42
This topic is 6420 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's time for another visit to Montreal (my first since Oct 2005).

I'd love to meet any other Hoovillians who will be in the area while I'm there.

I'll be staying at the Gouverneur (unless they fail to give me a "non-smoking" room, in which case I'll probably move to the Sofitel).

...Hoover

OMG, I had such a great time in Montreal this time! Thanks to Cooper, Taz, and LustinGuy for making me so welcome. :)

...Hoover

p.s. I not telling you who my new favorite boy is (well, maybe if you ask nicely), but I will say he is at Campus now, at least until Taz can convince him to go to Stock! :)

Hey Hoover,

Glad to hear that you had such a good time! Hopefully, I will be able to join you and the gang in MTL next time.

Your "Wesley-Ricky" shower show co-production was a big hit! What hunks!

Now, let me guess on your new #1 boy: Alexei?? :p :P

Hope to see you soon,

take care

Rendie

Hi Rendie!

I'm glad you liked the shower show. :)

Well, Alexei certainly got my attention when he grabbed my, uh well, perhaps that should remain a secret for now. Taz insisted that I would like Alexi but we never got together. Hopefully, I'll get to know him better on my next visit.

Anyway, actually my new fave is a new dancer, Nicholas. Such a sweet but tough guy and so hot, hot, hot. I just hope he's not snapped up by a sugar daddy before my next visit.

...Hoover

All this chit chat about dancers favorites and showers....

A few weeks ago Hoover was looking for direction on "Fancy Pants" and 4 days of following Hoover up and down the Campus steps and I STILL havent seen his FANCY PANTS !!

I did however see him jump 3 feet out of his chair when Alexi grabed his "thing"

}( }( }( }( }(

>4 days of following Hoover up and down the Campus

>steps and I STILL havent seen his FANCY PANTS !!

Oops, sorry, Taz! I had planned on modelling my new G-star jeans but you spooked me when you brought it up right in the middle of a nice dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant. Don't you know how shy I am?! :)

>I did however see him jump 3 feet out of his chair when Alexi

>grabed his "thing"

You're right, but in my defense, I have to say that I don't get groped all that often these days (at least not without my asking for it first). :) Alexi gets a boatload of points for that. I'll just need to take some Xanax next time before we meet up again.

...Hoover

Archived