Buffboyzz- August 6

camdencoguy74
This topic is 6493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can just imagine how you feel.I live only 10 minutes from the Zen lounge and I was pretty pissed off also.More so because I have a rare Monday off and had original plans to go to the 20 club in the city but I decided that it would be better to support the Buffboyzz and have something local.Because they were starting later than the last time I went after dinner with friends getting there just around 10pm.I was surprised though to see a decent crowd there for a Sunday night including some real cuties.However I was so annoyed that I left after 1 drink.Well that and there was someone there that I refuse to be around under any circumstance.

I know everything is the promoters fault since its his party but if you look at the reputation of the buffboyzz partys I think beating the guy up here is a little over kill.

The Buffboyzz have been doing partys in the NY area for about 2 years with great dancers. For some reason 6 of the 8 dancers scheduled to work called in SICK on a SUNNY August afternoon. I bet you could have found most of them at Jones Beach.

The people that need to be spanked are the dancers whos pockets we line with out hard earned bucks everyweek.

Johnny intentions were to have a great party but the dancers are flakes and no showed.

Give him another try. Iam sure he will make it up to you.

Guest Fisher

I went to Club 20 last night and recognized

four guys who were regular dancers at the

Buff Boyz parties when they were held in

Manhattan.

Now I don't know if they are still Buff Boyz

dancers because I haven't been to a party at

their new location (LI is too far for me to

travel on a Sunday night) Nor do I know if they

came to Club 20 because the party was cancelled

(or was one of the reasons why the party was

cancelled)