Buffboyzz Aftermath 11/29

Pelican1
This topic is 5356 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffboyzz

Yes you guys brought up some good memories, no doubt. Tuesday nights were something special at stonewall, it was like cheers with male dancers, my friend tony (not uncle buff) would get there late and buy the dancers dinner from the restaurant downstairs, the bar would be full of plates with food, and then erick aka lex would do his cherry popin act, of course many would egg him on lol. many laughs and i made many good friends from that night do you guys remember jay rock? Justin the football player from hofstra, and pelicans boy toy ck, the night ck and pelican did a show together on stage lol. Many thanks to Taz for getting the guys going, and sometimes in trouble lol like the night with christian and steve and cj. Most of the sunday dancers would come down on tuesdays and hang out, smooth, anthony erick, dex,cj,steve cks cousin plus the dancer anthony would always bring in a new face on tuesdays to try out. Yes coop is right all good things that gay men enjoy like anything come to a end, the city has changed from the old days of the gaiety, and other places that had male strippers. To many busybodies now watch what everyone does, and i dont mean the NYPD either, its from other clubs that seem to be the problem but what goes around comes around, and every dog has his day.

The Buffboyzz are still here. I been envolved with some good friends Rich and Mark doing video work and some of the Buffboyzz have done videos, we are still doing private parties and events, birthday parties, and we hope to have a new website coming this fall. Recently Johnny Angel from MIchael Lucas has joined our crew, along with many new guys, that have not been seen anywhere. I will be taking a trip up to Provodence R I to club energy sometime soon with some of the boyzz. Im planing soon to hopefully bring a couple of nights a month for everyone, at this time with every thing im doing it may not be possible to do a weekly thing

If any one would like to be put on the email list for future events send me a email to BuffboyzzEntertainment@gmail.com

Hugs and Kisses go out to all

Buffdaddy,

Archived