Adventures in Montreal: The Return of Billy

newatthis
This topic is 6840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My first strip club experience was at Campus. I tiptoed up the stairs, crept as far back in the room as possible, and gaped incredulously at what was transpiring on stage. It seemed only seconds before I was set upon, in rapid succession, by Benoit and Sylvester, who rubbed insinuatingly against me and asked if I wanted to do a “private dance” with them. This so spooked me that I quickly fled.

After escaping from Campus, I wandered into Stock, where a cute, muscled, 5'6", 19-year old strawberry blond named (as I later found out) Billy was dancing up a storm on stage. I eventually got up the courage to talk to him, and he became the first dancer to do a lap dance for me. He was very sweet and sensitive – as I sat tensely in the booth, he gently put my hands on his body and said "it's ok to touch me". He probably danced a total of 3 or 4 songs for me that first trip. Three months later I sought him out for many more. And then he disappeared. During subsequent visits, I would obsessively check and recheck for him at Stock, until I learned that he had quit the business shortly after my second trip. Gradually he faded from my mind.

I just returned from another great visit to Montreal. Two days before returning home, by a stroke of good luck, a dancer I’d been spending a lot of time with blew off a lunch date we had set up. Left with time on my hands, I stopped in at Campus, and there was Billy, talking with a customer. Since I had an early dinner date with friends, I disregarded club etiquette, interrupted him (surprisingly, he remembered me), and rushed him into the back as soon as I could. LISTEN UP – he is right up there with the top back-room dancers. Whether or not you already know him (there is at least one poster here who liked him as much as I did back when), make a beeline for Campus while he’s still there. He’s dancing as a break from construction work, and doesn’t plan to be doing it very long.

The weather this past week was glorious – almost always sunny and in the high 70’s. Perfect outdoor weather to take in the line dancing, beach volleyball, badminton, et. al. going on along a closed Ste. Catherine Street as a prelude to next year’s OutGames, or to stroll along the Ontario Promenade and enjoy the eye candy at the schlocky sidewalk sale. The town was filled with film festival types from all over the world speaking languages I had never heard before.

There were lots of friends, both local and visitors, to share this trip with. I renewed my year-old acquaintance with MTLover and his hubby, who introduced me to Saloon, with its exceptional food from a multitude of cuisines, always packed with gorgeous waiters and customers. I returned the favor by introducing them to world-class masseur Steve. I also met Fisher, who, having already been there for close to a week, had good tips about the clubs and dancers.

There were so many dancers (most nights around 25) and so much energy at Taboo that I didn’t really want to go anywhere else in the evenings. Most of my favorites were there, including Jean-Sebastien, Sean, Johnny and the energetic Latinos (Helmuth, Jose, Alonzo, Eden, Roberto). Devin wasn’t there any night I was, but he’s still dancing; his little brother Christopher, whom firecat introduced me to, has just started there as well. Damien has moved to Campus afternoons, and Alexandre has gone to Adonis.

Three notable Taboo newcomers are Dominic, Nick, and Sam (former bartender at Adonis). But the star newcomer was Patrick – long blond hair, surfer good looks – who on his audition night only managed to make it out of the back room when he needed to be on stage.

I got to Campus only twice (except for the serendipity recounted above, it would have been only once!), being otherwise engaged most afternoons. The club seems to have recovered from its spring slump. Besides Billy, I saw Gabriel, Phil, Corey, Lance/Mickey (who looked as good as reported here in the MC; never got around to trying him out though), Dany, Ryan, and Chris. At one point Dany jumped up on the stage while Billy was dancing and engaged him in a really hot and acrobatic duo. There was a nice-looking, but somewhat clueless, new dancer named Alexi whom someone here might like to report on. Corey, who taught me to play pool last visit, beat the pants off me this time.

One bizarre thing at Campus Sunday night: the manager (or DJ; didn't see which) actually announced at one point (in both French and English, so I wasn't misunderstanding!) that if you were interested in taking a dancer home with you, just ask him.

A quick stop at Adonis on my way home from Taboo one evening confirmed Fisher’s report that nothing of interest was happening there. The more I visit Adonis, the more I dislike both the club’s layout and the back room, where you sit with your knees practically touching the customer across from you.

I never got to Stock, but MTLover did; perhaps he will report his observations.

A first for me: I had an extended examination by Canadian customs/immigration. The woman at immigration asked to see my return ticket, and when I handed in my form on the way out, I was taken aside and questioned by an officer. Usual questions: purpose of trip, do you know anyone here, where are you staying. He remarked that I had been in Montreal in June; did I come often? He took my passport into a back room, came back a few minutes later, and asked how much Canadian and American money I was carrying. No searches at all. He returned my passport, said “thank you”, and waved me on. I would guess the whole thing took about 5 minutes.

This was my first visit to Montreal over a weekend, but my fears of overcrowding in the clubs (especially because of Labor Day, which is also a Canadian holiday) were unfounded. In fact, Saturday night was a pretty slow night at Taboo; dancers were complaining about how tightfisted the customers were. On the other hand, the hotels and the rest of downtown were full of tourists and film festival people.

>Hope MTlover and hubby enjoyed Steve as much as we have! :p

"Enjoy" would be far too inadequate a word to describe our first visit to Steve. He will most certainly be a 'don't miss' attraction on all subsequent trips to Montreal. (Thanks to newatthis for his wise recommendation)

Since I traveled with hubby, much less strip club time was logged this go around but had a couple notable trips to the 'back' at Taboo as well as a decent one at Stock. Sad to say that no time was spent at Campus or Adonis last weekend.

First evening in town, we met up with newatthis and ended up at Taboo. It was my first time meeting Helmuth (sp.) and had one of those 'lose all track of time' type dances in the back. I had hoped to return for another one later in the weekend but never made it back to Taboo until Sunday when he was not working. However, memorable dance #2 was with Sean at Taboo who had an endless supply of energy which he employed at almost every moment of the long dance I enjoyed that evening.

Spent a few evenings at Stock enjoying the incredibly HOT 'waiter' staff and having a private with Manuel. Although he's been around for quite awhile, I'd never had the opportunity to chat with him before. I approached him and he told me he remembered me from past visits to Stock. He's very handsome, with a solid body. I enjoyed our time in the back.

Since that's basically all the strip club experience from this trip, I'll mention that we really enjoyed some of the dance clubs this time with DJ Mario Leonard spinning to a PACKED dance floor at LeTube all Saturday night. The energy (and the temperature on the floor) was through the roof. Tea dance at LeStud and Sunday night at Sky were also great fun.

Planning a return trip before the end of the year. (Just refuse to stay away.)

>Planning a return trip before the end of the year. (Just refuse to stay away.)

And why would you want to? :-) :-)

You and Oliver should know that you may have serious competition for Steve's time -- Helmuth complained to me Saturday night that his shoulders were very sore. When he found my massage efforts inadequate, I gave him Steve's number.

>>It was my first time meeting Helmuth ....

>

>Ah, creeping senility. You had dinner with Helmuth last

>March. (OK, OK he was at the other end of the table, but I

>know you noticed him.)

I think that's the 2nd time you've reminded me of that meeting. Obviously, info retention is weak. I suppose my attention was too focused on the boys to my left that evening. How embarrassing. Let me get my pills.

Archived