Montreal report - weekend of August 5

TerryP
This topic is 6871 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know I'm not as well known on this board as many of the guys who write these sorts of reports, but I thought it might be fun to give a quick report of my adventures in Montreal this past weekend. I stayed at the Goveneur Hotel for the first time and was reasonably happy with it. I had one of the superior rooms (mine was on the 23rd floor) which made for a very nice view of the city. I had no issues at all - check in/check out was seamless, the room was clean, etc.

At Campus I met Eddie, who is one of the few dancers who works a 6 - 12 shift. I suppose this makes sense as he is somewhere in between the typically slim day shift dancer and the older more muscular night shift dancer. Eddie is almost 19 and has ben at Campus for about a month. I noticed he was discussed a little in another thread in this forum. It's true that Eddie is straight and his backroom dance can be limited. He is extremely good looking and has a great body, but, as was previously said, he's well aware of those facts. I think he honestly believes himself to be the most attractive dancer in Montreal. His arrogance is hard to miss. That being said, I spent quite a bit of time with him during my trip, and did find a certain charm about him, although I may have been blinded by his beautiful eyes and broad shoulders.

At Taboo, among others, I met Alonzo, a very cute boy from Paris. His body is a little more filled out than some of the very skinny guys there, but he's still very boyish looking. He did a nice dance for me in the back - I recommend you check him out.

I did stop in to Adonis to check it out twice, hoping to see Pierre and/or Ralph (mostly Ralph). I didn't see either. I did meet a very cute slim young boy wearing camoflage pants but unfortunately I had forgotten his name by the time I got home (too many drinks I suppose).

Overall I did manage to visit all the strip clubs in the village although I was only at Stock for a few minutes. I found the selection of guys at Campus very limited for my tastes. Adonis was its usual I think - a few cute guys but I always find the layout of the bar very awkward, making it difficult to mingle. Taboo seems to be offering a very nice selection of boys, both their 'traditional' extreme twinks but there is also a pleasant amount of small but athletic/muscular guys there now.

Finally, I love food so it's worth mentioning that I ate at Saloon twice - it was excellent, also had a fantasic lunch at a buffet restuarant in China Town, and of course had a couple breakfasts at Chez Cora's.

If anyone has any questions I will endeavor to answer.

Thanks for the report. I always enjoy comparing and contrasting other people's experiences and opinions with mine, and learning of new talent.

I gather from what you wrote, and from another comment I read here recently, that Campus is still pretty dead in the afternoons.

Archived