Houston & Dallas

FourAces
This topic is 6859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be in these two cities next week, any Strip Clubs? Prefer twinks but any will do. Any of the clubs in these cities all nude? Do they offer privates?

I checked the FAQ and cannot find a single mention of Houston or Dallas.

---/

In a little time I will be in a different place.

RE: different places

I visited Dallas about 4 years ago and saw a few strippers at Crews Inn, Zippers, and/or Male Box. Hit or miss, a couple of good-looking (probably straight) guys dancing on boxes for tips.

In Houston, several places, including JR's and E/J's once had strip contests (mostly amateurs) a couple of nights a week.

I suggest checking the local gay publications. And, I'd like to hear about your ultimate results!

Good luck.

Male Boxx: The only bar in Dallas dedicated to having dancers 7 nights a week. Tuesday is the amateur contest...some hot contestants sometimes. However, the atmosphere is kinda dumpy, they charge a cover most nights (very unusual for the type of bar it is in Dallas), and they consistently have expensive drinks.

Zippers: Nice hole-in-the-wall bar...has 2 dancers on the boxes...strong cheap drinks. Tuesday is the busiest night there.

Crews Inn: Older bar that takes you back to the days where you had to have the secret knock to get in the door. If you're in drag or are black, they will not let you in (ask my lover, who is a TS, about the article in the Dallas Voice they wrote about Crew's Inn when they wouldn't let the former Miss Dallas USofA in their establishment!) However.....They do have 3 dancers, and Tuesday is the busiest night. No cover charge. It's the only bar in Dallas where they'll have Canadian imports working. The canadian guys usually only dance on Tuesdays because the owner does not give bar pay on their "busy" night.

Station 4: Dallas mega-dance gay dance club...has dancers in a small room in the back. I actually danced there about 4 years ago when I moved back home. Usually str8 or older guys. Guys are usually just standing their with a cocktail in their hands, and when a girl comes by, they start to do handstands, etc... You get the picture :) HOWEVER, Wed. night at midnight they do a Best chest contest where the winner gets an ipod. Lots of str8 girls make their hot str8 boyfriends enter...lots of eyecandy.

Dancers in Dallas have to have their front and back covered, so you'll usually see speedos and square cuts. It's not like Houston, where places like Inergy and Toyz have their "cop" looking out for you, so you can dance naked. :)

>I visited Dallas about 4 years ago and saw a few strippers at

>Crews Inn, Zippers, and/or Male Box. Hit or miss, a couple of

>good-looking (probably straight) guys dancing on boxes for

>tips.

>

>In Houston, several places, including JR's and E/J's once had

>strip contests (mostly amateurs) a couple of nights a week.

>

>I suggest checking the local gay publications. And, I'd like

>to hear about your ultimate results!

>

>Good luck.

>Aces,

>Interesting to see you. Hope you can get the info you asked

>for here.;)

Thanks JH. Since my eviction from the forum I founded I decided to post here again. I had startedd this long post about the background of the ES site but decided to justlet it die naturally or morph into what it was supposed to be.

Besides I could never get informative information from ES unless BoN happened to know the answer.

RT

>

>

>Crews Inn: Older bar that takes you back to the days where you

>had to have the secret knock to get in the door. If you're in

>drag or are black, they will not let you in (

WOW pretty harsh. I gay club discriminating against other facets of our society.

>

>Dancers in Dallas have to have their front and back covered,

>so you'll usually see speedos and square cuts. It's not like

>Houston, where places like Inergy and Toyz have their "cop"

>looking out for you, so you can dance naked. :)

>

The last sentenced confused me do you mean they can or cannot dance naked in Houston?

Also, do the Dallas or Houston clubs offer an opportunity for privates (if you happen to know)?

RT

>>

>>

>>Crews Inn: Older bar that takes you back to the days where

>you

>>had to have the secret knock to get in the door. If you're

>in

>>drag or are black, they will not let you in (

>

>WOW pretty harsh. I gay club discriminating against other

>facets of our society.

>

>>

>>Dancers in Dallas have to have their front and back covered,

>>so you'll usually see speedos and square cuts. It's not

>like

>>Houston, where places like Inergy and Toyz have their "cop"

>>looking out for you, so you can dance naked. :)

>>

>The last sentenced confused me do you mean they can or cannot

>dance naked in Houston?

>

>Also, do the Dallas or Houston clubs offer an opportunity for

>privates (if you happen to know)?

>

>RT

In Houston, some clubs (at least from my prior experience)..hire a HPD to look out at the door so the Dancers can dance nude. My experience directly with that was at Inergy and Toyz. Otherwise...it's just like the rest of the state...keep everything covered. You are rarely if ever going to find an opportunity to get a private from a dancer in Dallas. You might be able to hook up w/ the guys from the Male Boxx or the Canadian guys at Crew's Inn...but it will be overpriced. Of course, I'm speaking from my own observations & your mileage may vary!

Hey 4 Aces....

I must respectfully disagree with Jason's critique. Most of the dancers that dance at Zippers, Crews Inn, and the Male Boxx do "Privates." They especially like out of towners. You can get a "private anywhere from $150 to $300 or more depending on the dancer and what you are looking for. Now, I will admit that I have more fun in Houston and can get privates cheaper down there...again it is all in who you like and what you want. The dancers in Crews Inn are mixed gay/straight/bi/BUY!!! Most of the straight ones want discretion therefore like the out of towners.

Crews Inn and Zippers have dancers 7 nights a week. Zippers has 3 dancers on Friday and Satuday. Crews Inn will have 3 Thursday - Sunday. Male Boxx (if it pays it's electric bill and actually opens) has an early dancer 5-9 and late dance 9-1:30am. 2 late dancers on Saturday night...website is maleboxx.com. They have amateur strip nights on Sundays and Tuesday nights. The Canadians that Jason were talking about danced this past weekend at the Crews Inn.

In Houston...you can find 12 dancers in a 3 block area at Southbeach, JR's and The Mining Company. Onver at EJ's on a Friday Night you can find their Amateur Stip night and I have seen 17 guys there. Very Cruisy. They have amateur shows there Every Friday, Saturday, Monday and Wednesdays.

Hope this helps you some more. Jason, hope I have not offended it is not my intention to do so. :)

>Hey 4 Aces....

>

>I must respectfully disagree with Jason's critique. Most of

>the dancers that dance at Zippers, Crews Inn, and the Male

>Boxx do "Privates." They especially like out of towners. You

>can get a "private anywhere from $150 to $300 or more

>depending on the dancer and what you are looking for. Now, I

>will admit that I have more fun in Houston and can get

>privates cheaper down there...again it is all in who you like

>and what you want. The dancers in Crews Inn are mixed

>gay/straight/bi/BUY!!! Most of the straight ones want

>discretion therefore like the out of towners.

>

>Crews Inn and Zippers have dancers 7 nights a week. Zippers

>has 3 dancers on Friday and Satuday. Crews Inn will have 3

>Thursday - Sunday. Male Boxx (if it pays it's electric bill

>and actually opens) has an early dancer 5-9 and late dance

>9-1:30am. 2 late dancers on Saturday night...website is

>maleboxx.com. They have amateur strip nights on Sundays and

>Tuesday nights. The Canadians that Jason were talking about

>danced this past weekend at the Crews Inn.

>

>In Houston...you can find 12 dancers in a 3 block area at

>Southbeach, JR's and The Mining Company. Onver at EJ's on a

>Friday Night you can find their Amateur Stip night and I have

>seen 17 guys there. Very Cruisy. They have amateur shows

>there Every Friday, Saturday, Monday and Wednesdays.

>

>Hope this helps you some more. Jason, hope I have not

>offended it is not my intention to do so. :)

No offense taken at all! In fact, I might ad that EJ's in Houston is awesome...a very friendly place with lots of hot dancers on amateur night and cheap drinks. Parking can be kind of hard to come buy, but it's a fun, low-key environment. If you like Ebony dancers in Houston, Toyz is definately the place to go, especially when they're having the "papi chulo" contest.

- Jason Carter - Dallas, TX

- jasoncarter53@hotmail.com

- (214) 274-8127

P.S. Feel free to ask me about any city other tham Amarillo (never been there) in TX..hell, I've even danced in Witchita Falls and Odessa! (yes, they have gay bars, believe it or not!)

Archived