Buffboyzz "Party On!"

buffboyzz
This topic is 6881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Our last event was such a great success! We had a blast getting to know each and every one of you, and look forward to doing it again.

Our next event will be in NYC on August 7, 2005. The doors will open at 7pm.

Email us at buffboyzz@aol.com for details and invites. Please inquire prior to Saturday the 6th in order to ensure making it on the guest list.

Johnny

http://www.members.aol.com/buffboyzz

http://www.members.aol.com/buffboyzz/bbpm0805b.jpg

Guest JohnPela

>Seriously, I dont know what the hell is wrong with me, but

>the guy on the postcard blows me away...usually dont react

>like this, but there is just something about him...I hear he

>will be at the party :-)

There is something about him!!! He was at the last private party two weeks ago and he is very, very hot. You better catch him quick for a private lap dance because he was very popular and was kept busy during the party when he was not on the bar doing his strip performance. :9

RE: Buffboyzz "Party On!"

hehe...believe it or not JP, I am really bad at approaching someone I think is hot, especially if he is a dancer. Hopefully you will be there and you can help me out :-)

I keep going back to the postcard and hoping the pic will become a front shot so I can see his face :-) any way, the arm is hot :-)

Guest JohnPela

>hehe...believe it or not JP, I am really bad at approaching

>someone I think is hot, especially if he is a dancer.

>Hopefully you will be there and you can help me out :-)

>

>I keep going back to the postcard and hoping the pic will

>become a front shot so I can see his face :-) any way, the arm

>is hot :-)

I'm shy too, at the last Private party seeing the big smiles on cooper, rendie and pelican after having a very long interactive lapdance with their hot dancers of choice, got me to go for with the hot young blond twink (I think his name is DC).

Unfortunately, I will not be at this second private party. I won't be coming to NYC until Aug 18th and then flying to Chicago on following Tuesday to visit Madrigals (there is a hot dancer I heard would be there that week :9 ). I hope to be at the private party on Sept 18th, if there will be one that weekend.

Just remember, every hot BuffBoyzz there will want you in the worst way... that is you and your $50 admission fee to their lapdance show. So you don't have to worry about any rejections. ;-) Have fun and remember, liquor can sure unleash the horny side of even shy guys.

>I'm shy too, at the last Private party seeing the big smiles

>on cooper, rendie and pelican after having a very long

>interactive lapdance with their hot dancers of choice, got me

>to go for with the hot young blond twink (I think his name is

>DC).

Thats awesome !!! I am familiar with Coop's smile

>

>Unfortunately, I will not be at this second private party. I

>won't be coming to NYC until Aug 18th and then flying to

>Chicago on following Tuesday to visit Madrigals (there is a

>hot dancer I heard would be there that week :9 ). I hope to be

>at the private party on Sept 18th, if there will be one that

>weekend.

very cool

>

>Just remember, every hot BuffBoyzz there will want you in the

>worst way... that is you and your $50 admission fee to their

>lapdance show. So you don't have to worry about any

>rejections. ;-) Have fun and remember, liquor can sure unleash

>the horny side of even shy guys.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I dont drink !!!! My shyness is not a function of my fear of rejection, its more of a politeness thing anyway : )

Yeah, I am curious to know how the $$ thing goes, but I guess I will find out. From what I have read here, there seemed to be no set prices which can be problematic. However, I am not too concerned about all that...just happy to have something fun to do on a Sunday night...weekends are usually cool, but Sunday night is always boring and TV sucks and no one goes out...perfect night for this

Archived