Today's Coverboy

This topic is 6875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>He currently has an ad on Rentboy using the name Tristan

>under Toronto, Canada.

Thanks for the clarification. I looked through my many files today as I thought I had saved him. I guess he didn't make the great data transfer of 2005 when I went from a Zip drive to an enormous hard drive on a new computer. I guess all the other boys made it just fine.

RENDIE!!!!!

LOL - and sure enough there he was! In my archives he was listed as "Joey (Tristan on Rentboy)" nicely nestled between "Joel (Harley) (Remington's)" and "Joey Jordan". I knew I had to have had him.

>What's happening?

This heat is waring me down brother! How are you hanging these days? Things are looking hot over at the World of Naked Men .. don't you agree? ;)

PEACE

VDN

Guest Rendie

Hey VDN

Glad to hear that you found "Joey", I was ready to issue an Amber alert. :-)

>This heat is waring me down brother! How are you hanging these >days? Things are looking hot over at the World of Naked Men .. >don't you agree?

OK here, trying to stay indoors as much as possible with lots of ice cold Bud in the fridge.

Can't get enough of WOM, I think I may need a new keyboard pretty soon. ;-)

stay cool and be well

Rendie

>Hey VDN

>

>Glad to hear that you found "Joey", I was ready to issue an

>Amber alert. :-)

LOL - I knew I had him but with all of these hot asses and funny alias it was hard to track him down in my data.

>Can't get enough of WOM, I think I may need a new keyboard

>pretty soon. ;-)

I had to buy a whole new computer just to have room for all the pics! You made it off easy with just a messy keyboard. ;)

For those of you who want to discover this happy, naked place that Rendie got me addicted to go to http://p088.ezboard.com/bworldofmen . You will need an EZ Board account to fully participate.

PEACE

VDN :)

>It's 12:40 am, Eastern time, on Thursday and Tristan is on

>flirt4free right now as Elijah Rivers.

Story of my life ... always late in missing the good stuff! So how was the show.

And Rendie, since you are my computer guru maybe you know the answer to this question: do you know of a program that captures/records video when one it watching it on the net? I remember when "Attack of the Show" was "Screensavers" and they had a download of the day that all you had to do was type in the url of the video and this download would record it for you.

Guest Rendie

Hi VDN!

>...maybe you know the

>answer to this question: do you know of a program that

>captures/records video when one it watching it on the net?

Maybe one of these is what you are looking for:

http://all-streaming-media.com/record-video-stream/all-streaming-video-recording-software.htm

Also, here's some fresh eye candy from WOM, hope you will recognize this hot ex-G dancer?:

http://www.boomspeed.com/nabucco/Undertreasures/under122.jpg

PS: after I saw the post, I caught Joey/Tristan/Elijah Rivers online at "Flirt 4 Free", he was in a private show most of the time and when he came out of it he left. Nothing to write home about.

enjoy and take care

Rendie

>Maybe one of these is what you are looking for:

>

>http://all-streaming-media.com/record-video-stream/all-streaming-video-recording-software.htm

As always, thank you!

>Also, here's some fresh eye candy from WOM, hope you will

>recognize this hot ex-G dancer?:

WHO IS HE? I missed this one.

As always Rendie, you make me want to download.

Guest Rendie

That hunk of a man is sexy Ricardo, as Fisher stated in his post.

He would usually come out for his first song wearing sunglasses.

Appropriately, I think someone (Cooper or Foxy in their reviews maybe?) previously described him as having "movie star good looks".

Please, try not to ruin your new keyboard... ;-)

enjoy

Rendie

Archived