South Florida Strip Clubs

Paul Revere
This topic is 8098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be visiting Ft. Lauderdale next week, and I am interested in information on the South Florida Strip Club scene. I have not been to Florida for a couple of years. I checked the Strip Club Review section on this site, but nothing for Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beach.

I know the scene changes frequently, but can anyone share a quick summary of the current scene. I am looking for Gaiety/Campus type dancers. Many years ago in Ft. Lauderdale, the strip clubs had twinks/street boys, which is not my preference.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and maybe I will write a review when I return.

Thanks

Guest Tomcal_

Johney"s and Lord's in Ft.Lauderdale, and Cupid's in W.Palm Beach(Cupids is totally nude and there are cubicles you can rent for $35./hr. for a "private" show with the dancer of your choice) The Boardwalk is supposed to re-open any day in Ft. Lauderdale, it was in Miami and was great. Lots of Latin dancers and all were available to "rent" by the hour.

The Lauderdale strip clubs are more restrained than Boardwalk was in Miami. Johnny's is populated with lot of twink types. Lord's has older stable of dancers who are more muscular. The Lord's dancers are little more aggressive in asking about private shows. There is a new place in Hollywood called 419 I believe.(at the site of Mankind). Great mix of friendly muscular dancers. New Boardwalk is rumored to be on way to Lauderale..membership club...like Cupids. The last time I was in Cupids the room charge was $50 plus fee for dancer. Table dances were very expensive $20 and very short..about 3 minutes.

A word of caution. Lauderdale police have been aggressive recently about arresting patrons for public sex acts in clubs. mutual fondling, etc. You would think they would have more important crimes to solve, but sex between consenting adults is an easy arrest.

check Gay Express News for details.

Archived