Remingtons in Toronto

twinkboylover28
This topic is 6996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You won't find too many twinks at Remington's. The dancers there are mostly Campus (nights) and Stock types at Stock prices ($20/dance). Stay (longer) in Montreal if you're looking for twinks. There are several options: Campus (days), Taboo and Adonis. You probably already know that.

I'm leaving for Toronto tomorrow and will be pleased to give you an up to date report when I return home next week. I go to Remingtons 3-6 times a year. It used to be my favorite stripper bar in the world--lots of cute guys of a variety of types, more privacy in the VIP area than in most other places, nice atmosphere, friendly patrons and dancers, etc. For the past year and a half or so, it hasn't been quite as good as it had been previously--fewer dancers generally, fewer cute ones, a bit less "atmosphere," a bit more of a "business" feel than in the past. It is still quite nice and I hope you'll have a good time. There is no real Remingtons' "type" in dancers; they do have some twinks, some "fratboys," some "guys next door," some muscleguys, and even some "young businessmen" types. When I was last there a couple of months ago, the best "twink" types were Ethan (photo on their website) and Tony (not on website, a cute blond with some piercings and maybe a bit buff for someone who wants the ultimate twink). In visits before that, I saw a larger number of "real" twinks than I saw a couple of months ago. Two years or so ago there was a dancer Mathieu/Benoit (used to dance days at Campus in Montreal as Mathieu, but became Benoit at Remingtons because they already had a Matt and a Matthew) who was was really an ideal type--a strong (but not musclebound or beefy) twink. I'd sure love to reconnect with him! As I said, I'll give you a report from firsthand observation mid-week next week.

If you're in Toronto, you have to go to Remington's. You never know what gem you're going to find there. You cannot rely on the website. They have a lot of dancers (3 non-stop stages on weekends) There are dancers on the website that don't work there anymore and lots of dancers that work there that are not on the website. Some of their hottest dancers won't go on the website. Dancers like Brett Phillips, Panther, Matteo, Kirk, etc were never on the website. Ryan, a gorgeous dancer, has just returned and is also not on the website. You just have to drop in and the odds are, you'll see somebody you like.

I can vouch for Panther being gorgeous. He was in Montreal during Black and Blue to sell his calendars, and he sat on the table next to us at Chez Cora's for breakfast. You can imagine a party of 8 guys, all of different ages, staring at his table of he and his 2 friends. Rather than get defensive, he came over with a big smile on his face, and said... couldn't help notice that you guys were looking at us, and so we were wondering if you wanted to buy our calendar. LOL. With entrepreneurship like that, I couldn't resist. I bought.

:7

I have been going to Remington's for years and I find that, currently, twink dancers out-number any other type of dancers working there. It's so much so that some customers (including me!) now call it Taboo west:) That is not necessarily good news for me -quite to the contrary actually- since I'm more attracted to jock-type guys, but twink lovers will LUV the place for sure!

Having said that, with hunks like Fire (a.k.a. Chad at the "late" Gaiety, who has to be seen to be believed! A stunning stud!), his brother Lincoln (ditto), Vinnie (the best looking black man I've seen), Panther, River and Pedros, among others, making regular appearances, I can't complain too much :9 If you like athletic studs, you won't find better looking guys anywhere IMHO.

On a final note, DON'T judge Remington's dancers' looks based on the lousy photos posted on the place's website; they look MUCH BETTER in person (for the most part).

I promised a report on Remington's when I returned next week, but I thought I've give a quick update based on last night. In the early shift there were six "real twinks," two of whom--to my taste--were really cute indeed. There were two additional twinks on the late shift. In your posting you stated you were only interested in skinny white guys, but in case someone else is interested, I would point out that there were two additional young black guys who could be called twinks too. Based on last night, I'd say you can certainly have a good time at Remington's if you are a twink lover.

Archived