BLESS U.... G.........

woop4me2
This topic is 7001 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gaiety Closing Rumor verified

To elimate the skuttle butt and verify dancer rumors in the past day, I can state the following by being a close friend to Denise:

Yes, the G will be closing tonight Thursday March 17th 2005. Last show is at 10:30 PM this evening.

Rumors all along were that the building housing the theater is being renovated and or sold. The building has been officially sold as of this week.

The G being reopened or closed permanently is another situation. There are no answers to this situation at this time. So please respect Denise and do not badger her with question and answer periods. Denise knows as much about the reopening or permanent closer of the club as I do. Which is nothing at this point. Further developments and alternatives will be discussed down the road.

There is no set time frame for a reopen or permanent closure decision to be made. I know it will not be in the current location if a reopening does occur.

Again, the answers to your questions will be addressed in the future with either by an advertised Grand Opening Celebration or a permanent closer announcement. Things are happening very fast.

I state again and beg of you please do not badger Denise with questions or phone calls. She already is deeply saddened and (a direct quote) "expresses her love to everyone"

Thanks

Archived