Review of Javier at Gaiety 12/27/04

noviceny
This topic is 7091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well guys, I actually went to see if I could schedule with Mike, the new guy from Connecticut, but this kid was BOOKED until after Midnight. Didnt really want to stay around till then, but will schedule something later this week, by phone.

At first I didnt really think of Javier cause he looked kind of standoffish in the lounge. However, as soon as I started to talk to him, he was very nice, had a great smile and started flexing....very good arms :-)

Asked him the price ($200), and it was a go. I dont know if its a stereotype or just that Americans try to get away with as much as possible, but I have found that the Latinos are willing to charge the "normal rate" and are very amicable in a private.

Javier did everything he could to make me comfortable and he succeded. Both Javier and his brother are in DePaul University in Chicago, so they are pretty good at communicating and can have a good conversation.

Javier really got in to the session. He definitely has limits, but I am a very simple guy and he was more than enough for me. Great body, great body contact, and is Brazilian sexy with the way he moves etc.

If you like his look, talk to him and give him a try. Dont think he will take advantage...he was definitely about giving me a good time and asking what I like...I am not much of a repeat hire, but I would hire him again.

Archived