Incomplete Review of Gaiety Dancers for 12/27/04

noviceny
This topic is 7087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to the 10:30pm show at Gaiety...Christopher and Trevor (jacked as always...gotta give him respect for his modeling and always showing up in different musclemags...saw his latest ad...awesome) finished their week, but the following will be here all week :

I never saw Drako before...just pics. Saw him tonight at the Gaiety and I definitely think he looks better/bigger than his pics on rentboy. In person, he is really big and ripped.... If you like his pics, you will love him in real life. Friendly too.

His dance routine was incredibly energetic... I thought he was gonna explode !!! Very well done though and you could tell he put a lot of time on to both dances.

New kid (I think) named Mike (Connecticut)...looks college age and has an incredibly ripped body...like a muscular martial artist...great biceps...smaller type frame...can do full splits...After the 10:30pm show, guys descended on him. He set up about 4 appointments...if you like smaller muscle on a ripped guy, this may be for you...very good looking...this guy will make a shitload of money based on what I saw...$250 was the price...he can probably get away with it cause of the condition he is in...seems that a lot of guys are bumping up to $250 - Guess no such thing as a Christmas discount

Archived