Lou at Stock...?

NorthWoods
This topic is 7082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Hey guys-

>

>I just visited the "updated" Stock website. A few dancers are

>missing, and some are "back." My question: Can anyone tell me

>if Lou is back at Stock? I thought he left last spring... but

>he's pictured now. Any current info. appreciated.

>

>-Thank you!:

Lou was working at Stock on my last visit to Montreal which was over Halloween weekend.

I did not get a chance to talk to him, he's always quite popular.

Lou seems to have settled back into the Stock routine. Saw him again last night (Friday) and I'd say that he's a decidedly popular dancer.

Add to Lou's re-emergence, the welcome returns of Jean-Phillipe (off the DL, having recovered from his knee injury), an evermore muscular Francis, and the sensually elegant Sebastian--and you'd swear that the boys are swarming back to campaign for the Mr. Stock title.

The election is in full swing, and with over 1300 ballots cast, the twelve leading contenders are: Angelo, (Big) Ben, Billy, Brandon (formerly Joey), Gab, Jay (Brandon's twin), Jean-Pierre (the current Mr. Stock), Jessy, Manuel, Marco, Nick, and Sam.

Surprisingly, such stars as Greg, Tommy, Zack, Derrik, Mark, and Alexander (not to mention Sebastian and Lou) seem to have smaller followings.

The winner will be announced next Thursday (December 2).

>The election is in full swing, and with over 1300 ballots

>cast, the twelve leading contenders are: Angelo, (Big) Ben,

>Billy, Brandon (formerly Joey), Gab, Jay (Brandon's twin),

>Jean-Pierre (the current Mr. Stock), Jessy, Manuel, Marco,

>Nick, and Sam.

>

>Surprisingly, such stars as Greg, Tommy, Zack, Derrik, Mark,

>and Alexander (not to mention Sebastian and Lou) seem to have

>smaller followings.

hedstr8-

Thanks so much for the updated info -- I appreciate it! Thanks also for your views on "Mr. Stock." I couldn't agree more! Tommy not in the top TWELVE? Is no election just?!!!

Let us know what happens...

-NorthWoods ;-)

Hey Guys,

A question about Sebastian...

I saw a guy with that name from Stock while he was at the Gaiety. He came down with James a few weeks ago. He was short under 5'9", muscular and incredible conditioning...He is also straight...is this the same guy you are talking about ? ...same guy who will be at Gaiety next week ?

Yes, that's the one!

A few years ago, there used to be another Sebastian, a good-looking American guy--gay, I believe--who'd come up from Miami to dance at the Gaiety. Until he retired from the scene, there was always the possibility of people confusing the one for the other.

But the Montreal Sebastian actually predated him. And in the old days, he had a slightly different look--mainly because his hair was gelled and spiky then. His body was always good, but he's now laid on a bit more muscle while staying as toned and lithe as ever. (Another identifying mark is a set of Chinese characters tattoed on one side of his lower torso.) He's a high-energy dancer, and his second appearance (with a substantial and decidedly erect uncut cock)is a truly sensual experience.

Yes, he's straight, but by all reports, he knows how to satisfy a client--and likes getting pleasured in all the usual erogenous zones. So--straight he is, but anything but a hands-off-look-at-me-I'm-beautiful type.

I wouldn't be surprised if the amazingly resourceful VDN comes up with a few good views of him by the time Cooper and Co. file their early-bird reports on Monday.

Stay tuned!

And if you eventually spring for a private, I, for one, will be all ears.

Archived