Cost of Private Dances: Stock Bar?

hekili98
This topic is 7096 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Making my first trip to the new Stock bar. I liked the new space but the dancers don't seem to mingle as much with customers. Last night was not crowded. I was approached for a private dance in their backroom. I was quoted $10 curtain open no touching and $20 curtain closed touch everything. Are those correct prices or was I being hustled? I thought it was $10 touching except privates open curtain, the same at Campus. Thanks for your help!

No, those are the correct rates at Stock, but your mileage may vary.

Some dancers do a great dance for $10 and let you touch just about everyting. Some do lousy stand and pose $10 dances (not worth it).

Some $20 dances are more than worth, some are not. Be sure that if you engage in a $20 dance, that the dancer gets down to business quickly. Some are likely to stall before getting into action, thus trying to get more dances.

Unless you are at Stock with those of us who are experienced, you just have to take your chances. I have some favorites, and some others are nasty little hustlers and are to be avoided.

Generally you get more for $10 dance at Campus than a $10 dance at Stock. Sometimes a Campus $10 dance is better than a $20 Stock dance. Again you need some trial and error, and there is always the chemistry factor.

<<Last night, I had a "stimulating" private with Zack at Campus.>>

btw, when you say private (assuming you mistyped and meant at stock), do you mean lapdance, 10 or 20 dollar variety at the club, or private at your hotel?

I got $10 lapdances in Campus' private cubicles and a hotel room private show with Zach aka Mason in NYC (highly recommended for both, and a very personable guy). Last night, Stock was very crowded and all of their "star" dancers were performing, Jean Phillip, Manuel, Rafael, Brandon, etc. JP looked great, as did Manuel who is bigger and buffed than ever before. It was a competition for attention, though, with the three very hunky waiters at Stock...all three of them had huge arms and were very handsome! Didn't do any lapdances at Stock because everyone gave me different stories about what they would or would not do, curtain open or closed, and that made me uncomfortable. At Campus, the crowd was thinner but I found Alexander and Mikeal (sp?) to be very attentive during lapdances. I didn't ask either if they did private hotel shows. In the afternoon, Sacha, a 21 year old from Cuba, was absolutely adorable, swimmer's build with some muscle. Alas, he told me he doesn't do private hotel shows. All in all, a fun trip (but cold!). Stock needs to do something about the cost of the private lapdances, curtain closed or open...Campus should get rid of dancers who hustle too much (i.e., Ray) and should get some new faces, IMHO.

<<I got $10 lapdances in Campus' private cubicles and a hotel room private show with Zach aka Mason in NYC (highly recommended for both, and a very personable guy).

that clears up my confusion about the 2 zacks. the one from stock is the first one came to my mind, as he is the one of the two i've had dealings with.

<< competition for attention, though, with the three very hunky waiters at Stock...all three of them had huge arms and were very handsome!>>

believe me, you aren't the only one who would like to see those waiters dancing nude on stage; or, at least doing privates on the side!

<< Didn't do any lapdances at Stock because everyone gave me different stories about what they would or would not do, curtain open or closed, and that made me uncomfortable.>>

from my experience, you have to experiment, stopping after one or two songs if they don't meet your expectations, or what they promised. i've found they all vary. sometimes it helps to become familiar with one by doing $10 songs first, then graduating to $20 if you are comfortable with them. from my experiences, and word of mouth from friends (i personally have done $20 songs only on a couple occasions) the dancers' interpretations of the difference between the two seems to vary with every dancer. try to get them to spell the specifics out before you commit; and, cut it off after one or two songs if you're not satified. if they are evasive when you ask, don't even go back - there are plenty to choose from.

<< At Campus, the crowd was thinner but I found Alexander and Mikeal (sp?) to be very attentive during lapdances. I didn't ask either if they did private hotel shows.>>

alexander (night shift, and usually only fri nights) is one of my favorites. if we are talking about the same one, he won't do private hotel shows, unless you want to massage him for $300, no sex.

>> All in all, a fun trip (but cold!). Stock needs to do something about the cost of the private lapdances, curtain closed or open...Campus should get rid of dancers who hustle too much (i.e., Ray) and should get some new faces, IMHO>>

heh, heh, know what you mean about ray! i knew him when he danced at remingtons in toronto, now at campus in montreal. he's always friendly with me when i see him; but, he knows i'm not interested in spending money on him. i hope with him, or any dancer who approaches you that you're not interested in, you are telling them NO, and not a well, maybe later, or something ambiguous like that. my experience is that most appreciate a polite, "no, sorry, you're not my type", and they'll usually move on. (0ne dancer in toronto replied to that line with "you're not my type either, i just want your money!") it seems to me some new faces are showing up at campus, but they definitely have their relics who don't seem to know when it's time to leave. but there are plenty others to focus on.

i'm flying up to montreal again wed for six nights. thanks for whetting my anticipation a little more. i know full well it will be too cold; but, i won't start complaining until i'm walking from rue st. andre to campus! back and forth between campus and stock is nothing.

Archived