Remington's update?

fedssocr1
This topic is 7070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be spending a few days in Toronto next week (to see REM and then hang out for a few days) and I was wondering if anyone's been to Remington's lately. It's been over a year since my last trip and I know that in the mean time the management has changed as have the opening hours. But what about the boys, etc? Their website doesn't look especially promising regarding their dancers, but I suspect there are lots of dancers not listed on the website.

I was there on a Tuesday night a couple of weeks ago and there were old and new faces there. The good thing about Remington’s (and Toronto in general) is that smoking is no longer allowed in public places, including bars and restaurants. To me, two of the hottest dancers are Taylor (thick) and Edwin (big, thick and gets hard in an instant).

I go to Remingtons 3-6 times a year and have done so for a decade. It is not quite as much fun as it was a few years ago, but still well worth a trip. They are now open fewer hours and I have found for the past 18 or so months fewer dancers working any given night and fewer of them are exceptionally hot, no matter what your type. The management now frowns on dancers leaving for a "private" back in a hotel during the shift. You must also now pay two dollars Canadian to enter the "VIP" rooms, which are more private than they used to be. My impression of the VIP rooms is that, depending on the client and the dancer and the money, practically anything goes up there. I agree that Taylor is really hot (and he seems like a genuinely nice young man too); Ethan is superhot, but not very friendly, sad to say. If anyone remembers Mathieu/Benoit from two years ago (real name Mathieu, but danced as Benoit since Remington's already had a Matthew and a Matt), I'd LOVE to know how to reach him!

<<Mathieu/Benoit from two years ago>>

i'm guessing you're talking about a dancer from montreal, danced at campus at night. you're right, it's probably been about 2 years since he's been at rems; been a while since i've seen him at campus, probably about a year or so. i doubt we'll see him dance again. wish i had a contact number.

>Don't be discouraged by the website. The best dancers at

>Remington's won't allow their pictures to be posted. Hot guys

>like Panther, Matteo and now Kirk (using a different name)

>have never been on the website.

Panther was in Montreal during Black and Blue selling his calendar. He is one hot young man. Was very nice and chatted a bit... but then, I was buying his calendar! LOL

> I was there on a Tuesday night a couple of weeks ago and

> there were old and new faces there. The good thing about

> Remington’s (and Toronto in general) is that smoking is no

> longer allowed in public places, including bars and

> restaurants. To me, two of the hottest dancers are Taylor

> (thick) and Edwin (big, thick and gets hard in an instant).

Last time I was at Remingtons was about 6 months ago and I wasn't particularly impressed.

When I first saw Edwin down there about 6 or 7 years ago he certainly wouldn't have been considered to be one of the "hottest" guys there, although that extremely thick penis, the instant rock-hard erection, and his willingness to try to ram the whole thing down your throat did count for a lot.

He was still there on my last visit, and yes, that time he probably *was* one of the hottest guys there - but I'm afraid that just indicates how far downhill Remingtons has gone - he also was hustling for extra money much more aggressively than he used to.

Right now I have no plans to go back there any time soon.

I am definitely acquainted with the assets of Panther. He is actually a pretty nice guy in my experience. He even remember things about me after I had not seen him in like a year, and even then it was only for a few songs up in the cubicles. I think he claimed to be str8 when I first met him. Defintely an amazing body and nice eyes.

My last trip up there over a year ago was already seeing some decline in Remington's. I wonder if all the hottest boys in T.O. just work online now where they can likely make more money and not have to spend time being groped.

I just got back today from my trip. Remington's was OK. But the price for the VIP dances is back up to C$20/song which is pretty pricey. I spent a couple of hours there Thursday which was dead. Saturday night wasn't a whole lot more crowded but there were cuter dancers working. There were actually several there that I liked. "Raven" seems like a sweet kid. Tall and lean and a decent dancer. Pretty well hung too. He was my only private dance experience this go around.

Oslo is also a really nice guy too. Given his name I was expecting some sort of Euro guy but he's from Ontario. Used to be a gymnast and does lots of it in his stage show.

There's also another Asian guy there now called Daniel. Nice body, pretty well hung too.

And there's Kyle who has the body of a 14 year old but looks 20 or so.

Lots of the usual muscly guys too.

Overall I think the quality of the dancers was fine, but the $5 cover after 7 and the $20 dances seems to have had a negative effect on the number of customers. I also wonder how the no smoking allowed policy has hurt them. It was great for me though.

I did not see Ethan there. I didn't spend a whole lot of time there though, about 2 hours Thursday evening and about 1.5 hours on Saturday I guess. But I suppose I probably saw most of the guys working except for the late shift Saturday since I left right around 10 and had been upstairs right before leaving.

I was there on Friday nite for a couple of hours. The better built more masculine guys are fewer if that is what you are into. Fewer of the Montreal boys are coming down for the weekend as well. More of the guys are thin almost twink types than before. The day shift is almost always the younger guys. New owners and more rules for the dancers seems to have reduced the selection some. Dances are $20 and vary widely in what you get from guy to guy. Some are wonderful and some are very expensive for what you get. Drinks are also expensive and there is a cover of $5. Go early before the cover at 8 and check it out. If it is not good that nite come back later and risk you cover charge. There is what they call an all cast where you can see all the guys working introduced on the stage. It happens between 10:15 and 10:30pm or so.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest toddklinck

if you want cheaper VIP dances, check out "the Lounge" which is in Mississauga, 20 minute drive from downtown Toronto.

More information in the strip club FAQ's, as well as at http://www.loungestrippers.com

VIP's are $10/song, and cover is $10

Much more of a "private party" atmosphere - not as many dancers as at Remington's, but still a viable alternative.

Todd Klinck

promoter,

The Lounge

Archived