Strip Clubs/Bars in Chicago??

orlandoguy
This topic is 7135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are a few gay bars in the loop and downtown Chicago, but for strippers you have to go to Boystown (Halsted St.) or a little further north to Andersonville. Madrigal's is probably the best known club and has dancers every night of the week, except Monday. Their website is http://www.madrigalsclub.com The Lucky Horseshoe has dancers every night and during the day on weekends. Other clubs that have dancers on various nights are Cocktail, Hydrate and Jackhammer. A good source of info is http://www.gaychicagomagazine.com

Have fun in the Windy City!

Guest JohnPela

>Any clubs downtown Chicago that have M4M strippers?

>I'll be visiting the Windy City the end of October and would

>love to take in some of the local eye candy.

I have to second what Sparky said about Madrigal's Club and the others. N. Halstead Street Boystown area at Roscoe Street is about a $8-$10 cab ride from downtown. Also the Chicago L on the red line makes stops at Belmont or Addison which either way is a short walk to Roscoe's or Cocktail - N. Halsted area. Madrigal's is another $8 cab ride from there further north.

If you will be in Chicago Halloween weekend Ben Versace is tentatively scheduled to be dancing then at Cocktail.

Madrigal's Club is definitely a nice neighborhood bar with a wide range of customers and very hot strippers Tuesday to Sunday nights.

Dito for Cocktail which is a neighborhood bar that on special occasions or holiday weekends usually has strippers perform.

Send me a private email if you will be there Halloween weekend- maybe we could meet for drinks.

Archived