Madrigals

mmk
This topic is 7152 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going ot be in Chicago next week and want to go there. I have never been there and am just hoping th atsomeone can give me the scoop on it. Do the dancers go nude all the way or just down to their g strings? Is there a place for a private dance or not?

You can read up on Madrigals by going to the Male Strip Clubs FAQ folders grouped above the current threads. (But you'll probably also need to change your topic-listings setting to show posts going back more than a year in order to access that thread: it was originally posted by KY Top in May/June of 2003, with a follow-up remark from last October.)

I put some other comments in a post to one of the recent threads below("Gaiety Line-up 9/27/04")--message #6801--and Marquis added to the exchange with message #6834.

Cruising For Sex launched their "Get Your Dick on Route 66" Tour in Chicago last night. One of the events next week will be at Madrigals so maybe you can stop by then.

"October 15, 2004, 10pm: Madrigal's, 5316 North Clark A very special "Get Your Dick" strip show from the hottest naked dancers in the Midwest."

More info on events at http://www.cruisingforsex.com/route66/index.html

Have fun.....Barry :)

Guest Marquis

If your're going to be in Chicago on Saturday the 16th, you can go to the Jackhammer bar's (http://www.Jackhammer-chicago.com) "private party" in the afternoon. The dancers are nude for most of the 2 1/2 hour show and contact isn't a problem as long as your slipping dollar bills in exchange. The http://www.chicagobeef.com site has scheduled dancers and their photos and also should be able to sell an advance ticket for $30 instead of at the door $40 except that it doesn't seem to have been updated. I was at Madrigal's this Wednesday and things were well lit with a flood. It seems they do this on Tuesday and Wednesday when there's no DJ. Ben Versace is scheduled for next week. :-)

Guest JohnPela

> I was at Madrigal's this Wednesday ... and

>Ben Versace is scheduled for next week. :-)

Actually, Rumor has it that Ben Versace will not be dancing at Madrigal's until the first week of November. He was originally scheduled next week along with Tyler and Marlone from the G. The Madrigals website has the original October dancers' schedule that was applicable as of oct 1st.

Guest JohnPela

Anyone who sees the dancers tonight why don't you post your impression.

This will be Tyler's first time at Madrigals. I have to believe that some long-time reader/poster of this site will be on hand tonight to help show the ropes (or at least the upstairslap dance parameters) to Tyler.

Guest Marquis

For Tuesday, Oct 12th:

1) Marlone-known to the Gaiety crowd.

2) Gino-danced as Stefano last week at the G

3) GQ - also known at the G

4) Arturo-local dancer, probably young to mid 20's, about 5'8", 140-150 pounds. Neither muscular nor lean.

Gino is covering for his "beefier brother" Javier for 2 nights. Vanilla will be the 5th dancer, probably tomorrow; he bartends on Tuesdays. Around 6', probably about 200 pounds, reasonably muscular without any obvious use of steroids.

There's no nude dancing, but each dancer was pretty good at circulating to meet/greet patrons and I'm not aware of any restrictions (within reason) on how personable they can become. Marlone came out "awake" after his second dance (they each rotate every 15 minutes), stood very close and was most fun.

Privates upstairs are $50 for 10 minutes; it's in the common rooms of an apartment, so there's a chance of someone else passing through.

They announced something about the event to be held this Friday with SurfingforSex.com without any real details except raffle tickets and prizes.

John Pela - I'm surprised to hear that you're so interested in a big muscle guy like Tyler. I thought you liked the smaller guys like Ben ;) Just kidding, the last time I saw Ben in Chicago he looked great and his hard work pumping iron at the gym showed! Unfortunatley Tyler was not in the show last night (see Marquis' review below). I don't know if he plans on coming at a future date, but hopefully he will be persuaded to visit the Windy City. Marlone did dance last night and he looked as good as usual but because they dance with G-strings at Madrigal's he wasn't able to show the crowd the special talent he is famous for ;)

Guest JohnPela

>John Pela - I'm surprised to hear that you're so interested

>in a big muscle guy like Tyler. I thought you liked the

>smaller guys like Ben ;) Just kidding, the last time I saw

>Ben in Chicago he looked great and his hard work pumping iron

>at the gym showed! Unfortunatley Tyler was not in the show

>last night (see Marquis' review below). I don't know if he

>plans on coming at a future date, but hopefully he will be

>persuaded to visit the Windy City. Marlone did dance last

>night and he looked as good as usual but because they dance

>with G-strings at Madrigal's he wasn't able to show the crowd

>the special talent he is famous for ;)

Sparky, One could say that my favorite dancer type is like Ben Versace... I don't think I would dispute that observation!

I like or am interested in Tyler because I have talked with him over drinks several times at bars near the Gaiety and find him to be very nice. I know Tyler had planned to be coming to Chicago to perform at Madrigals to dance along with Ben and Marlone. Also interesting since he hasn't performed at Madrigals before. I don't know if Ben's change of plans also effected Tyler's appearing there.

Also, thanks to Marquis for the good update. Of the two rooms upstairs the furthest one has more privacy. I like this strip bar a lot and like the patrons who attend- a nice mix of gay guys.

Guest JohnPela

>Sparky said: Unfortunatley Tyler was not in the show

>night and he looked as good as usual.

I have received several private emails asking if I know why Tyler was not dancing at Madrigals this week (he may be there now for all I know) or when he might be dancing there).

I don't know the answers, I was just present with the Madrigals performing arrangements were planned. It was originally planned that Ben Versace, Marlone and Tyler would be dancing there along with another dancer. Ben had to switch weeks because of conflicts this week with modeling work ... which maybe caused Tyler to change his plans. Maybe he too has rescheduled at Madrigals.

Guest JohnPela

>Sparky said: Unfortunatley Tyler was not in the show

>night and he looked as good as usual.

I have received several private emails asking if I know why Tyler was not dancing at Madrigals this week (he may be there now for all I know) or when he might be dancing there).

I don't know the answers, I was just present with the Madrigals performing arrangements were planned. It was originally planned that Ben Versace, Marlone and Tyler would be dancing there along with another dancer. Ben had to switch weeks because of conflicts this week with modeling work ... which maybe caused Tyler to change his plans. Maybe he too has rescheduled at Madrigals.

Thanks, Beefeater, for the link to Madrigals. I had a nice electronic visit. I esp loved the pic of Lucas Young. What a dreamboat! In his primary pic, he is lifting up his shirt to show great abs. But it's the secondary pic with his shirt off that drives me wild. Nice chest, man.

Did you (or anyone else) ever seek Lucas there? Tell me more about him if you can.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace at Madrigals

Beginning tomorrow night (Nov 2nd) through this cumming Sunday night Ben Versace will be appearing at Madrigal's Club in Chicago. If this didn't see him this past weekend at Cocktail and you will still be in chicago then you get another chance to see him.

At Madrigals there are two rooms upstairs that you can get a lap dance and more (if you're horny). If you want to see Ben Versace better to see him earlier in the week- less crowded, more chance to get a lapdance from him since he has a large Chicago fan base.

Archived