BEAUTIFUL SURVIVOR HOTTIES

Jeff
This topic is 8097 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This new Survivor is fantastic! Just as I thought I was over it - they give us the best first episode yet! Did anyone check out that luscious beauty Gabriel? Oh man what i would give to lick the sweat off his beautiful chest and suck on those delicious nipples. He looks like a real sweetie. Also some other hot guys, Rob (but he is a bit dorky), John, Hunter. But Gabriel, he's mine. He did have a small part in Six feet Under, kissing the guy that the gay son was dating who also taught dancing - it was in the club scene if anyone watches. Wonder if maybe he is on our team ? If he is he is probably quiet about it, John is clearly gay and I doubt they'd put 2 gay guys in the show - but who knows. He is a beauty!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Gabriel is totally hot man. I get what you mean Jeff - he makes me feel the same. I would totally do him man. Hunter is cool so is Rob, John too. Definitely some "hotties" on this show. Love that Gabe - he is very sexy.

Hi Jeff, :D

I agree Gabe is hot. What's the name of the southie guy, ya know the one hanging around with that awful slut? I find him quite sexy.

;)

This show keeps getting better and better, what a cool episode tonight. Eric, you have great taste man, we'll both have to share Gabriel, you know! Les, his name is Rob; seems like he's the new leader of the group. Gotta love Gabe tho, hope he wins. Love the way he took charge with the challenges - and with his always cute smile. He's a dreamboat. This is the best series of all four.

That Rob is an SOB! Hunter was the best of their lot, both physically and as a person. There's a new evil alliance. I bet none of those lazy bastards gets to the final four!

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>I bet none of those lazy bastards gets to the final four!

It is impossible for them to survive. The producers will have to change the rules because the math is against them. They have to win EVERY REMAINING immunity challenge now and those lazy asses don't have a chance. If they lose just one more, they're toast because once they go into the merge, they will be outnumbered by the other tribe and they'll just start picking them off one by one. And the FIRST one I want to see go is that lazy hypocrite Sean. Don't even get me started on HIM!

Furiously yours,

FFF

I certainly agree with you about Sean.....he is one lazy do-nothing

that should have never been selected for the series!!

My personal favorite, Hunter Ellis, is now gone and the team

does not stand a snowball's chance in hell of lasting. Also

think Rob is a butthole. GO GABE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Traveler

Shirtless pictures of Survivor hotties?

While we're on the subject, with all these guys running around with their shirts off, isn't there some website out there with pictures of the contestants shirtless? I don't know why CBS only shows their pictures with shirts on, for crying out loud! x(

RE: Shirtless pictures of Survivor hotties?

Gabriel is always with his shirt off on the show and has some hot pics on the websites too. In one scene in the last episode he was bent over, you can only imagine how much I wanted to dive into that TV screen and enjoy him! He is luscious.

Archived