you can go home again at Stella's

Guest BLACKJACK6161
This topic is 7158 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BLACKJACK6161

just got back from a visit there. boring as hell, no more male dances, no more hustlers, two big screen TV's female bartenders, 5 oldies having a beer, feels like you are in a straight sportsd bar. no cover charge (as yet) but what for. there aint nothin going on there. Will never be the same. Oh well, all good things do come to an end!

Sorry to hear this, but it may just be their "opening night jitters" as they say. The first time I went to La Fleur's I HATED it but things got better and better...at least as I see it. If after a month there's no dick, well...at least it's a place to eat after a show! Maybe they'll get a piano and a kareoke machine and really do it up! YIKES!

Let's wish 'em luck anyway...opening a business in NYC is harder than pulling teeth out of a bull...or even a bulldyke.

Guest JohnPela

>Sorry to hear this, but it may just be their "opening night

>jitters" as they say. The first time I went to La Fleur's I

>HATED it but things got better and better...at least as I see

>it. If after a month there's no dick, well...at least it's a

>place to eat after a show! Maybe they'll get a piano and a

>kareoke machine and really do it up! YIKES!

>

>Let's wish 'em luck anyway...opening a business in NYC is

>harder than pulling teeth out of a bull...or even a bulldyke.

It is weird to have all these negative posts about a bar that barely opened one night. Buddies Bar needs to be supported.

Archived