Who at the Gaiety can ask for "a private show" better than anyone?

Guest gaietyplayer
This topic is 7160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest gaietyplayer

At the Gaiety, have you noticed all Gaiety dancers have that certain feel when they ask you that? For the record: Stockbar's Nicholas and Giovanni/Giosolo can ask the question better than anyone at the Gaiety. Although I never had privates with any from the G, it does turn me on just to here the words from them.

Guest JohnPela

>At the Gaiety, have you noticed all Gaiety dancers have that

>certain feel when they ask you that? For the record:

>Stockbar's Nicholas and Giovanni/Giosolo can ask the question

>better than anyone at the Gaiety. Although I never had

>privates with any from the G, it does turn me on just to here

>the words from them.

I found Hugo and Louie to be extremely good and erotic about asking that question. Also I would be remiss if I didn't mention Ben Versace who asked the question the right way to me to really turn me on.

Growing so tired of the Q&A session one must have with a dancer so one doesn't get taken for a ride I tried a very different approach once. Though I took a chance it worked.

Kevin (from Montreal with SLAVE tattooed above his toy chest) was dancing at the G and I made it to the city ASAP. I saw him once but I didn't have the nerve the first time I saw him. The second time I was horny and insane.

He danced. He came into the lounge. I walked up to him and said, "Let's go!" He had NO CLUE who the hell I was. We walked in silence to his hotel room and had a BLAST.

WARNING: this approach is not recommended for everyone and VDN does not condone and advocate not going over the checklist before leaving the Apollo lounge

RE: Who at the Gaiety can ask for "a private show" better than anyone?

>Can you tell a little about what is on the check-list? I've

>had a few private shows, but I wonder if my checklist is

>missing any important items? Thanks.

Everyone's own personal checklist is "personal". Basically it consists of what you want done to you and what you want to do to him.

Most G dancers are into being worshiped and giving you a hand job. That's nice it you are at a church tea. You have nothing to loose by being direct.

"So, for $200 an hour, you will deep French kiss me, blow me, slap me and I can rim and blow you and treat your nipples as my personal playgroud?" And if the dancer of your dreams says "sure" then make sure he knows you aren't in law enforcement and make sure he isn't working vice. I always ask any dude I am with if they are a member of law enforcement. Better to be safe than arrested.

Of course, very few G dancers will penetrate you or allow to be penetrated. If so, then that is the G dancer that is very busy and very popular.

Again, your checklist may have more or less compared to someone else's. In the end, try to envision how you will feel after your money is gone. Did you get all that you wanted?

Opinions will vary on what I wrote above because everyone has different expectations.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnPela

VDN:

That was a excellent post with info about private show and quote. Your description of your Saturday night adventures at Gaiety and Buddies sounded fun and was interesting to read.

>So, for $200 an hour, you will deep French kiss me, blow me, slap >me and I can rim and blow you and treat your nipples as my personal >playgroud?" And if the dancer of your dreams says "sure" then make >sure he knows you aren't in law enforcement.

I sorta like the uniform part of law enforcement. Handcuffs and the billy. }(

>VDN:

>

>That was a excellent post with info about private show and

>quote. Your description of your Saturday night adventures at

>Gaiety and Buddies sounded fun and was interesting to read.

Hello JP,

Thanks. I know you and others are going through hell right now in Florida and the stress must be overwhelming. Though I have never been through what you and other Floridans are going through please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

VDN

Guest JohnPela

VDN wrote:

>Hello JP,

>Thanks. I know you and others are going through hell right

>now in Florida and the stress must be overwhelming. Though I

>have never been through what you and other Floridans are going

>through please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks VDN,

My area of the Panhandle beaches appears to be spared. I have been through many hurricanes in Florida (and near misses) and I can tell you that this one spooked me. Last night was the first night in over 6 days that I got some good sleep. I hope that the storm diminishes and doesn't hurt the people of Alabama and Mississipi.

A couple of years ago I stopped in at Pass Christian, MS which took a direct hit from Hurricane Camile (only 1 of 3 category 5 hurricanes to hit mainland USA in last 100 years). Several of the antique shops had pics of the devastation and I talked at length with the owners about their harrowing experiences during Camile.

Anyway, VDN thinks for your kind words, thoughts and prayers to the residents of this part of the Southeast.

>I always ask any dude I am with if they are a member of law enforcement. Better to be safe than arrested.

>

I recently learned that the laws in PA have changed so that a law enforcement officer can answer "NO" to that question legally. They do not consider that entrapment any longer.

What are the NYC (or NY) laws on that?

>I recently learned that the laws in PA have changed so that a

>law enforcement officer can answer "NO" to that question

>legally. They do not consider that entrapment any longer.

>

>What are the NYC (or NY) laws on that?

LOL........do you really think it matters what the law is?

scene>>>you... an accused pervert<<<*>>>cop...protector of the family,mom,flag,apple pie,and cute puppies!

cop says you offered him money, if he would allow the sodomite... he says you are... to perform an unspeakable,vile,disgusting act of perverted sex upon his person.

your defense is...but..but...judge,your honor...i asked him if he was a police officer............and O.M.G. he lied.

judge asked the cop (if he even cares) did you lie...cop says of course not, a police officer never lies.

wow, wonder what the disposition will be?

>cop says you offered him money, if he would allow the

>sodomite... he says you are... to perform an

>unspeakable,vile,disgusting act of perverted sex upon his

>person.

Sodomy is now legal in this country between two consenting adults. Change your little scenario by adding bestiality. Except for Alabama, isn't it illegal to fuck animals?

Also, are you watching an Andy Griffith marathon? The cops you described in your beer induced post don't exist anymore.

VDN

>Sodomy is now legal in this country between two consenting

>adults. Change your little scenario by adding bestiality.

>Except for Alabama, isn't it illegal to fuck animals?

>

>Also, are you watching an Andy Griffith marathon? The cops

>you described in your beer induced post don't exist anymore.

>

>VDN

whoa who pissed in your insure??

#1 we don't drink

#2 "andy griffith marathon"...give me a break already!

#3 although not a 4 pointer,i am familiar with most basic laws

and landmark decisions from scotus...to include sodomy.

#4 you are either extremley naive or a rabid apoligist for the

police to make the statement "the cops you describe don't exist

anymore"<<<<<paraphrased.

it's called testilying and is a daily occurance.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dearest taylorky,

>whoa who pissed in your insure??

Your spelling is that of common concubine. It's ENSURE. And I only drink Ovaltine after a long night of sexual frivolity.

>#1 we don't drink

We? Are you the Borg? I thought you were one person. Sorry 5 of 11.

>#2 "andy griffith marathon"...give me a break already!

You don't like AG? Good, wholesome values are hard to find anymore. What other show talked about a grown woman's pie so much?

>#3 although not a 4 pointer,i am familiar with most basic

>laws

> and landmark decisions from scotus...to include sodomy.

snore ... SNORE

>#4 you are either extremely naive or a rabid apoligist for

>the

> police to make the statement "the cops you describe don't

>exist

> anymore"<<<<<paraphrased.

> it's called testilying and is a daily occurance.

You made a statement, I am sure in jest (or in Frank), that cops don't lie. Cops lie ... daily.

In any event, any "John" in NY who gets arrested for being with a working boy should know better. It isn't that hard to spot a pig from a trick.

Archived