How I spent my summer vacation – Stock and Adonis

newatthis
This topic is 7176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did a quick look-in at Stock each time I passed by. In the afternoons there were no customers and almost no dancers, just loud music playing most of the time. The same was true around 10 pm in the evening. On Thursday night, however, when MTLover, his hubby, and I stopped by around midnight, it was much livelier, with a bunch of gorgeous guys like Ricardo strutting their stuff (you can’t call what they do at Stock dancing by any stretch of the imagination). MTLover, fresh from his conquest of Taboo newcomer Jonathan, had his eye on Ricardo, but hubby insisted that he and I do guard duty anytime Ricardo passed nearby.

A sad note for me: according to Ricardo, my first strip club dancer lust-object, Billy of Stock, stopped dancing 4 months ago.

I made only one stop at Adonis, when I was a little early for my Taboo rendezvous with firecat. There were about 10 dancers and as many customers. Nicholas (about 5’9”, blond, heavily muscled) came up behind me and started massaging my sore shoulders. I asked if he knew how to do a real massage, and he offered to come to my hotel to do one. I discovered later in the week that Nicholas had been fired from Campus and Stock for his bad temper, and one Campus dancer told me he had himself left Adonis because Nicholas kept picking fights with him. (I now recall seeing some warnings about him here in the MC earlier this year.)

There were a fair number of good looking dancers at Adonis that night, several of whom approached me during my 15 minutes at the bar. I just never found the time to get back.

Yes, the infamous Nicolas is back at Adonis...

I have to say he seems to have cleaned up his act. He claims he's off the drugs and booze... he certainly looks healthier, albeit older. Needless to say, he'll never been as stunning as he was in his first year at the old Stock.

RE: How I spent my summer vacation ? Stock and Adonis

Stopped at Stock twice for drinks but nothing more. The guys are gorgeous but you don't feel anyone making much of a connection with the crowd. Certainly, it's difficult to gain attention of most of the guys during the busy times and the place doesn't lend itself to any sort of effective mingling. Since no private dances were offered, I don't know if there's still a $20 premium being negotiated in the back. Since I had positive experiences at both Taboo and Campus, it didn't bother me that Stock didn't come through this trip. There's always the next time.:-)

Archived