Daniel Nardicio Parties

Guest gaietyplayer
This topic is 7163 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest gaietyplayer

Has any ever gone to any of his parties especially his Tigerbeat parties on Thursdays at Slide. It's like the Gaiety, Stella's, and possibly LaFluers or Stonewall combined. Everyone is stripped down to their underwear or less. And by everyone I mean everyone the gogo boys, the bartenders, the DJ, the clothescheck guy, and everyone else. There are some real hot guys who look like should be at the Gaiety or Stella's and there are those who are about the same age as those who patronize the Gaiety(the over 40 crowd). You can touch anyone and everything. You can even get them while they're with someone else.

At the Gaiety we can look and not touch. At Tigerbeat @ Slide you can look and touch the dancers. When I went last month there was this guy dancing in the pool who makes Ben Versace look like the security guard at the Gaiety. Although he kinda looked like him, maybe he has a younger brother. LOL. He's dancing nude in the pool and you can touch him, even there! You don't even have to go to Canada for that or pay $20 a song. Even if you don't hook up with a dancer there are real cute guys who came for the party you can get with. Trust me. From what I heard about the Gaiety pre Guiliani times. It's likie that and then some.

Here's a link to check it out. There are pictures.

http://www.danielnardicio.com/

I haven't been to the one at the Slide but I assume it's similar to the one on Fridays in Cherry Grove and I've been to two of those. It was just fun dancing around to disco music in your underwear and having some drinks with friends. There were a few guys there who didn't understand that it wasn't a sex party, just a fun time dancing, and they were sort of creepy to be honest. Maybe the one at the Slide is a little more "charged" but I'm not sure every one would welcome the attention. Of course the mix of alcohol, and more-than-half naked men with pounding disco music has always been a good recipe for fun.

I've been to a few of his parties, the Magnum ones held once a month. The door man is hot and dangerous, which I LOVE; the dancers are "paid by the inch" as advertised; everyone has their clothes on unless they don't want them on; it's an open bar for the first two hours; I've never left before 4:00am when they turn the lights on and you see just how people look in BAD lighting! They had one on Easter where a dancer was hanging on a cross and had a kneeler in front if you wanted to go and "pray"; as much as I wanted to go I really didn't want to push my luck!

His parties are notorious, scandelous, numbing, and always something you will remember on your nights alone when you need a good memory to get you through the next ten, twenty minutes...or however long it takes you to "arrive".

BE SURE TO VOTE!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived