Ethan at Remington's in Toronto

dslsca
This topic is 7175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys: I was at Remington's in Toronto last weekend and wanted to meet "Ethan" but he was always too busy to speak with me--he wasn't with other patrons or making money or anything; he just seemed to want to avoid me. Anybody out there know anythinb about him???

I doubt very much that he was avoiding you. The guys pay to work there and the only way that they can make any money is to do private dances. Sometimes the dancers are just as shy as you and are hesitant to approach someone. When you see them alone just smile or wink or somehow get their attention and they'll gladly come over.

I tried to meet him. I go there 5-7 times a year, so I know the drill. I smiled at him several times over a five day period as he walked past. Finally I stood at the edge of the stage as he finished his show and stuck out my hand to greet him as he came down off the stage. He said, "The DJ paged me to come to the booth." I hadn't heard this page at all. He went away and pointedly didn't look at me again all night. I was ready to spend money on a lapdance, maybe a private and he wouldn't even talk to me. As I wrote before, he wasn't with other clients and didn't seem busy.

>I tried to meet him. I go there 5-7 times a year, so I know

>the drill. I smiled at him several times over a five day

>period as he walked past.

Please don't take this the wrong way... as I am truly curious. Since you are a frequent patron of strip bars, you obviously know that some dancers are great guys and others are assholes. Some click with you and others do not. Why would you continue to pursue a dancer who is obviously making you unhappy? And by pursue, I am referring to your inquiry in this forum, Or is your post a rhetorical inquiry designed to warn others who may go to Remingtons?

Obviously I know that some people are nice and some are not in any line of work and I wasn't meaning to warn anyone off him. I was merely wondering whether any guys out there had met him or talked to him, etc., and knew anything that might explain his behavior--i.e, maybe he only likes "regulars" or maybe he's only comfortable with older guys (I'm early middle-aged and look younger, I'm told) or maybe he wants to be introduced to a potential new client by someone (an existing client or another dancer) who already knows the client. I'll probably be back in Toronto relatively soon and I guess I wonder whether there might still be some possibility there with him as I find him hands-down the most attractive of their current crop of dancers.

Archived