Chasers in Charlotte, NC

Guest jayjock2000
This topic is 7189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jayjock2000

Hey guys...anyone been to Chasers in Charlotte, NC lately? Used to go sometime ago, but not been lately. Love to hear a report...what kind of dancers?...Action?...etc....Thanks guys!

Guest thegstringfan69

I was there just last weekend. Though I'd recently heard that the cops were really pushing this place hard to shut it down, I had a great time and it seemed to me that Chasers has kicked it back up a notch since the last time I was there.

They had a good mixture of dancers there the night I was there. They had black, white and one latino dancer. Both black guys were VERY muscular. All the guys were 18-25 I'd say, very college-esque. One boy looked extremely young and twinkish -- he could have passed for 16.

Some dancers really pushed the envelope. My favorite of the night -- his name was "Fantasy" I believe -- had a really nice dick, that he kept hard throughout his dancing. Of course it was clad in his gstring/thong/tback . . . but when I went up to tip him, he rubbed it all over my face, and went on to pry my mouth open, and force it in and out of my open mouth a couple of times.

I was there on a Thursday -- so they bring in a drag queen at midnight, and frankly, for my taste, 'she' controls the mic too much and keeps the boys or anything else from really happening. I left shortly after she came out.

Archived