Marvelous, marvelous Montreal

hed4str8
This topic is 7185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fresh from my first visit to Montreal in six years, I have to agree with the guy who just described it as the REAL Magic Kingdom. Beauties were everywhere, not just at Stock and Campus (the only clubs I went to), but seemingly in every street, shop and restaurant I was at during my stay. Despite a rainy Thursday and Friday, the warmth of the natives and the joie de vivre they generate provided enough sunshine to light up the entire weekend. While I don't have time to file a full report right now, let me say that my stay was further enlivened by meeting a few of the more illustrious contributors to this and other stripper-centric boards. (It was a rare treat indeed to spend time with such authentic Montreal mavens!) In addition to that, three visits to the Musee des Beaux-Arts' extraordinary Jean Cocteau exhibit helped make this a visit I'll long remember.

(And let me use this opportunity to thank the many posters who've shared their own Montreal lore with us for as far back as the eye and the archive can reach. That sort of collective wisdom is recommended reading for anyone contemplating a pilgrimage to what well may be the Pleasure Capital of North America.)

Archived