Fort Lauderdale Photos III

Karl-G
This topic is 7220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

takes a tour of Las Olas Boulevard with its beautiful tree lined street, as well as many stores and restaurants. Walking along Las Olas during the day and at night are two special experiences in Fort Lauderdale. Restaurants include: Europa Cafe with continental cuisine, Cafe de Paris with French cooking, La Bonne Crepe featuring many kinds of crepes as appetizers, entrees, and desserts, Noodles and Panini, Mangos (an extremely popular casual dining place), Louie, Louie's (Italian), and the Floridian, the old traditional restaurant serving meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and pot roast. There is also Cathode Ray, one of the most popular gay clubs.

There are also photos of the three stripper bars in Fort Lauderdale: Boardwalk, Dude's, and Johnny's.

Very fine French cooking and moderate prices will be found at "Grandma's Ice Cream - French Cafe" and "33rd and Dine - French Cafe," and they are only one block apart. And for a very pleasant, outdoors trendy lunch or dinner, try Shooters or Charlie's Crab on the intracoastal just south of Oakland. You can arrive by water taxi. The location can't be beat, and the food is very good. Shooters has refreshing salads at noon, and Charlie's has marvelous home made hearty gazpacho and crab cakes. The waiters at Charlie's are also outstanding; look especially for Doug and Chuck. Next door on the intracoastal is Taverna Opa, a very fine Greek restaurant which has lively entertainment at night.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4222791&a=31315632&f=

>There are also photos of the three stripper bars in Fort

>Lauderdale: Boardwalk, Dude's, and Johnny's.

>

Thanks for the photos of the stripper bars, but where are the pics of the strippers??

hehe... thanks again for the photo tours. brings back great memories.

}( }(

Mark,

At first I had pictures of four strippers at Boardwalk and four strippers at Johnny's that were included in the album. :-) But then I learned Epson is deleting without notice sites that have nude pictures of men, and I decided I didn't want to risk losing the whole site. :-( As you know, good pictures of a number of dancers at the Boardwalk are available on the first page of the Boardwalk's website as "Featured Dancers." :9

Karl

Archived