Montreal 4th of July Weekend

Guest Tampa Yankee
This topic is 7286 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

Arrived Friday and stayed at the Hyatt, courtesy of Priceline at $45. No complaints at that price even if there was a probelm keeping constant water temp in the shower. Hyatt was ground zero for the Jazz Festival and hotel was very busy so the priceline deal was a real suprise.

Spent the nights at Taboo as ususal which maintained 26-27 dancers Fri, Sat,and Sun. Monday was much slower with 14 dancers but that gave me an opportunity to see some long-time dancers that didnt work the weekend and meet some of the newer dancers such as Vince.

Lots of energy and smoke this weekend. packed crowds all three weekend nights. My favorites of the 'new' boys for me, those starting within the last 4 weeks, were Adam and Tommy. Both guys are gorgeous and as busy as they could be. They really need to use the 'take a number' scheme to schedule back room dances...lol. Both are really 'nice guys' too. No attitude at all. and they enjoy the dancing -- it shows. Another new dancer that caught my eye was Maxim -- taller very tight lean defined body. Unfortunately just too many dancers for me to meet in one weekend. My favorite 'nearly new' boy remains Allan -- starting his second month. He puts on a great stage dance and is as sweet as he could be. Many of the regulars were there including Pierre-Luc, Francis, Kai, Yannick... Some regulars chose not to work because there were simply too many dancers present. I did get to see some of those on Monday. :)

Stopped into campus on Sat afternoon only long enough to pull Firecat away from Phil He'd been there all day...lol Headed to Adonis for what seemed an interminable 45 minutes. More dead stage time though not as bad as my last trip. Only Pierre, formerly of Taboo and Campus afternpoons made it worthwhile. Maybe it is my bad luck but Adonis sucks when I visit. The dancers for the most part are several cuts below, the drinks expensive and the dead stage time make it all that much worse.

Archived