Montreal

kjun
This topic is 7280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here I am in Montreal and still cannot believe it. What a super place. Four festivals going on one of which is a gay arts fest.

As for the bars with dancers I can say that this is the closest place I know to heaven. The Stock Bar is just hard to believe. What hunks of beef. Been to Campus also but no match for Stock. Will try to make a few others but I find it hard to leave Stock.

No contact with other WhoBoys but that is not surptising because they are not wearing any identification tags. That`s the way it goes.

the Cajun

>Here I am in Montreal and still cannot believe it. What a

>super place.

And I suppose you thought that all the ravings that I and others have spewed on this board were sheer fabrications of our imaginations??

:7

Glad you are having a good time.

It really is hard to beat.

Maybe HooBoyers should get a special hand signal or wear a special secret something for mutual identification. Glad you're in Montreal. It would have been fun to meet.

I am just finishing my first visit here and had a blast. I kept a diary which you can find under the $20 dance thread right here. Very personal insights. My bottom line: I did not like Adonis, which doesn't mean you won't. Stock is great if you can crack the attitude factor, and the $20 dance drill; Taboo probably has the most enthusiasm and the worst back room; Campus has dancers that are almost Stock quality to look at, who circulate more, and are more aggressive about private dances. You may or may not like that.

Have a great time!

Guest msclonly

Forget the hand signals, and get that ID card for a reduced rate from all the contributions and promotional threads on this BBS.

}( :9 :+

Just got back from Canada today.

The good news about Remington's in Toronto is that it is now smoke free; the City of Toronto has banned smoking in public areas, including bars and restaurants. Lots of good-looking dancers at Remington on Thursday nights.

Montreal was great this weekend since the 4th of July crowd is gone, so there was no competition catching the eyes of the "in-demand" dancers. Of course, that means that some of the "in-demand" dancers are off this weekend too. I didn't have trouble catching the attention of blond-boy Tommy of Adonis; as I walked past him toward the exit, he introduced himself and asked if I wanted to try "the new guy." Unfortunately I had to leave but when I returned the following evening, sure enough he approached me. He gives a good private dance; catch him before he moves to another club (like Roberto and Mickey) or quit to go to school (like gymnast Maxim of Adonis). There was another cute blond boy, about 5'5 but didn't catch his name. The DJ does a poor job of introducing the dancers or pronouncing their names.

Also gave Rene of Hot Boys a test drive. Worth every penny.

I didn't have

>trouble catching the attention of blond-boy Tommy of Adonis;

>as I walked past him toward the exit, he introduced himself

>and asked if I wanted to try "the new guy." Unfortunately I

>had to leave but when I returned the following evening, sure

>enough he approached me. He gives a good private dance; catch

>him before he moves to another club (like Roberto and Mickey)

>or quit to go to school (like gymnast Maxim of Adonis). There

>was another cute blond boy, about 5'5 but didn't catch his

>name. The DJ does a poor job of introducing the dancers or

>pronouncing their names.

>

>Also gave Rene of Hot Boys a test drive. Worth every penny.

I am sure you meant "Taboo" by the dancers you have mentioned here. Blond Tommy and his friend Adam (5'5" cute blond boy) both work at Taboo, the original home of Roberto, Mickey, and Maxim who are now at Adonis, Stock, and in school respectively.

And agree about Rene... very cute. But at $100 - $150 CND per crack, there are very few hot boys who are not worth every penny.

Archived