MONTREAL - long weekend 6/23-28

Guest Fisher
This topic is 7241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Fisher

I first went to the Gaiety when I moved back to the NYC area in the mid 1990’s. I noticed that a disproportionate number of the dancers came from Canada. That is when I first heard of a strip club in Montreal named Campus. After also noticing that the sexiest dancers also were disproportionately Canadian, I decided to venture north. I was delighted to find that in addition to Campus, there were four other strip clubs in Montreal. I was also surprised to discover that most of the sexiest dancers never left Montreal. For every one that danced at the Gaiety, probably thirty or more never left the environs of rue Ste-Catherine. After my initial visit to Montreal, I have been back a number of times most recently the long, long weekend of June 23-28. Because of the St-Jean-Baptiste holiday (all businesses were closed on Thursday and many on Friday), I did not go to the Westside Bar. Westside being located not in the Village, but in the business district, is most fun on weekday late afternoons/ early evenings.

Guest Fisher

CAMPUS

There are actually two Campus strip clubs (afternoon & evening versions). The afternoon Campus consists of younger, more boy-next-door types. The evening Campus consists of older, bodybuilder types. The change over takes place about 9PM. Since I’m not into older body builders, I can only write about the afternoon Campus. The Campus dancers are the most aggressive on Ste-Catherine’s. But they can also be a lot of fun. The following are the dancers that I noticed at Campus June 23-27 (* means you can see their pic at http://www.campusmtl.com/t ):

Nathanial, Ghislaine, Rick, Brett, Chris*, Vladimir, Xavier (formerly at L’Adonis), Pedro, Yvan* (dancing at Campus for at least 4 years has not aged one second, has not gained one ounce), Reginald, Ricardo, Dereck*, Phil*, Charlie, Frank, Jesse*, Roberto, Kenny, Sylvester* (formerly Taboo), Max (also dancing at L’Adonis), Ben, plus many others that I did not hear their name or forgot it.

Absolute favorite: NATHANIAL !!!

He is currently in the Campus add in the July edition of Fugues along with Ghislaine. When I first saw him I almost creamed my pants. He has that butch, smart-ass, bad boy look and persona. He has a shaved head, pencil thin beard, huge tattoo on his shoulder and one on his hip, and he has a cocky attitude. I was sure he would disappoint me. I was sure he would be a homophobic gay-for-pay creep. Boy was I wrong !!! Nathanial is a sweetheart. He is 23, and speaks fairly good English with an extremely sexy accent. He has a super sexy, squeaky clean, slightly fuzzy body … and he’s nearly nine inches long (thick, uncut, & juicy) He doesn’t say he his gay or straight, but he has the hots for twinky dancer Kenny. During a very friendly lap dance I was having with Nathanial, Kenny had just finished up in the next booth, Nathanial pulled him into our booth and the two of them enjoyed each other for a while. Nathanial was my favorite at Campus and I kept coming back to see him. While I didn’t get to spend too much time with him, I was also attracted to Frank (a slightly softer version of Nathanial – blond spiky hair a few small tats).

Guest Fisher

STOCK BAR

Stock Bar has the best layout of any of the Montreal clubs. It is the newest and the nicest of the clubs and it has a shower on stage. The patrons of Stock seem to be a bit younger then at the other clubs. However, patrons be aware that they film the dancers for broadcast on their web site. Depending on where you are sitting (or walking) you could be filmed. Closeted politicians take note. This should only be a problem if you are actually sitting at the stage or walk directly along side of the stage. Stock features mostly frat boy/jock types. The problem is that the dancers charge (or try to charge) the most for a lap dance ($20 for any touching of any part of the body… more $$$ for touching specific parts) While I was at the club, it was very crowded, but I did not see that many go into the back for lap dances. When I went back there for my own dance on a Friday night, there was only one other lap dance going on. Stock features the most dancers in Montreal that also dance at the Gaiety. This might have influenced their pricing. I received many offers for an extended $200 lap dance. While I declined, I’m assuming it would be similar to a $200 Gaiety private show ( with the currency conversion is actually about $50 US less). The following are the dancers that I noticed at Stock June 23-2727 (* means you can see their pictures at http://stockbar.ca/ ):

Nicholas*, Raphael*, James*, Max, Daniel, Renee*, Marvin*, Stanford, Lou, Luis (formerly at Taboo), Jonathon*, Zack*, Josh*, Ben, Nick*, Manuel*, Kirk*, Kevin*, Jean Philippe*, Jo*, Tommy*, plus others that I did not hear their name or forgot it. Idid see Billy* walking down the street looking quite sexy.

My favorite: Anthony!

Anthony has a nice muscled (not over done) body. His second dance consisted of a shower dance. He came on stage squirted a lotion on his body (looked like cum), rubbed it in, than went into the shower. I went to the back with Anthony after his dance. He is from an island in the St Lawrence River well north of Montreal. He looks like he may have some Native American in him. He is naturally smooth. He has the silkiest skin. He smelled delicious (from the lotion). I enjoyed my time with Anthony, but it seemed slightly mechanical. Anthony said he’ll be at Splash in NYC on the 4th of July weekend.

Guest Fisher

L’ADONIS

L’Adonis has always been hit and miss for me. It seems that it is usually feast or famine. This weekend it was feast! The sexy waiter, (I forgot his name) looks like he could be Austin (of Gaiety fame) younger brother, is still there. Saturday afternoons are usually my favorite time at L’Adonis. I was surprised on 6/26 because it wasn’t as crowded or as swinging as in the past. Nonetheless, I managed to have a great time. The following are the dancers that I noticed at L’Adonis June 23-27:

Rick, Justin, Ricky D (formerly at Campus), Pierre (formerly at Campus & Taboo – had a nice time with him), Curtis, Adam (formerly at Westside), Tristan, Cory, Johnny, Francis, Max (also dancing at Campus), Mike, Martin, Snow(I think that’s his name –he’s tall, thin, toned with dark blond hair-frosted on top definitely would have “talked” to him, but I was occupied), plus many others that I did not hear their name or forgot it.

My absolute favorite: FRANCIS!!!

Francis is a tall, thin sinewy dream. He is 25 (looks maybe 21). He is a boxer and cyclist (just got back from biking to New Brunswick). Originally from Sherbrooke, he has been dancing at L’Adonis for several months (He previously danced in Quebec City). I’m not sure if he is shy or just not confident in his English abilities. His pronunciation is quite good, although his vocabulary and grammar is limited. Francis has a naturally smooth body, some facial hair, and a devilish grin. Because of his boxing and biking, his body is thin, but a solid muscle (try as I might, I couldn’t find an ounce of fat on his body). Francis is a sexy, masculine, completely versatile guy. Next weekend he is going up to Quebec City to dance, but will then return to L’Adonis.

A close second absolute favorite: Justin!

Justin is a 21-year old twink from the Gaspe Peninsula. He enjoys his dancing and it shows - he has a lot of energy. He has only been dancing for a few months (he started at Taboo). He has only been speaking English for a few months, but is quite proficient. He is a smart guy. He loves to talk. When he sat down at my table, he started talking a mile-a-minute about everything. I first thought: get some Ritalin, but then fell under his charm. Justin is a sensuous, short, guy-next-door type. He has a smooth, toned, tanned body, and brown hair with blond highlights. He has an average size dick, but I found it to be so cute! Justin will be away from L’Adonis for a while. He is going with some friends to NYC and then Florida. If you see a cute, sexy French Canadian bouncing off the sidewalks of NY or Miami, it might be Justin.

Guest Fisher

TABOO

When I went into Taboo on Wednesday night I was disappointed. First there were probably no more than twelve dancers, and all of them were so thin – they looked like Mary Kate & Ashley with dicks. Thankfully this was a fluke, for on the following nights there were more dancers and dancers with some muscle tone. The following are the dancers that I noticed at Taboo June 23-27 (* means you can see their pictures at http://www.taboomontreal.com/accueil.html ):

Alex, Antoine*, Adam, Tristan*, Alan, Tommy*(sexy blond would have “talked” to him, but I was occupied, Anthony*, Bruno*, Daniel, Brian*, Dano*, Yanick, Francis, T-Jay*, Vince, Pascal, Aurian*,Ghislaine, Kevin, Carlos*, Criss*, Kelly*, plus many others that I did not hear their name or forgot it. I did see Criss and Gabriel (from Montreal Boys Lives) having dinner at Resto with a friend.

My absolute favorite: KEVIN!!!

Kevin is a short, smooth, sexy, blond, 21-year-old tattoo artist from Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. He has been dancing at Taboo for two years although not on a regular basis. He has a tattoo of a tiger on one of his pecs, and he is quite cuddlely. Kevin is a sweetheart and is very kissable.

Another favorite: Anthony!

Anthony is a muscular 22-year-old. He speaks excellent English (it was a while before I realized that English was not his native language. Anthony is on Taboo’s website. He is very friendly and he has the biggest nipples.

Guest Fisher

MONTREAL – final thoughts

Usually when I go to Montreal, I enjoy several guys but find one special guy. On this trip I found several guys who I thought were quite special. As I write this I have a huge smile and hard-on thinking of Nathanial (Campus), Francis (L’Adonis), Justin (L’Adonis), and Kevin (Taboo). I find the guys of Montreal to be the sexiest. I have to go now and buy a Mega lotto ticket ($200 million+). If I win I’ll be Montreal by Tuesday. Au revoir :+

Archived