MALE REVIEW TONITE JUNE 25 IN NYC

jaynnj
This topic is 7265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

THERE WILL BE A PROFESSIONAL MALE REVIEW FRIDAY JUNE 25 IN NYC AT LAFLEURS WHICH IS LOCATED AT 355 W 41 ST, THE SHOW WILL HAVE SEVERAL

HOT LOOKING DANCERS WHO WILL DANCE ON STAGE AND SLOWLY STRIP OUT OF THERE COSTUMES, THE SHOW WILL BE FUN , EROTIC BUT NO NUDITY , THE SHOW HELPS TO KICK OFF THE WEEK OF NYCS GAY PRIDE SHOWTIME WILL BE A LITTLE AFTER MIDNITE , FOR MORE INFO CALL 212 947-1188

Happy Gay Price Everyone!!!

I went to the show last evening at LaFleur's. It began around 12:45am and the bar was pretty full. There was an announcer, I think he said his name was Christian (!) and a beautiful black man working the bar giving massages. He did not dance. There were two dancers: one black construction worker--with a body of death--who brought a customer on stage and made him smile, and a hot Italian New Yorker who sang a few numbers. That was pretty interesting because it wasn't your normal thing. He sang one song, took off his shirt, sang another, took off his pants and swung a nice big pouch around! The announcer brought a woman on stage and did a strip routine. Of all the men last night, the announcer was the hottest! He had a great body and a butt you just wanted to chew for days! I was too nervous to talk to him but I went up after the show and stood and watched him while people said hi. The show itself wasn't too long and they really didn't stay too long either. Nice, but short, and NO DICK! It was almost a show I could bring my mother to...all very nice and all very professional. I hope they come back some day and bring a larger group of dancers with them and next time stay a little while longer. La Fleur's is a hard audience and they did a fine job.

The thing I HATE about shows in the back room is all these queens who bottle neck the entrance and won't go into the room or they're getting a "standing lap dance" (since the dancers can no longer sit on your lap while giving you a dance...go figure...I'd love to see what goes on at Larry Flynt's bar on the West Side Highway...you know those stripper women with high heels and big BIG knockers aren't "standing" next to their johns!) in the back of the room which makes it impossible for shorties like me (5'6") to see the stage. They should make people sit their asses down into a chair if they're there to see the show. Also, I wish the dancers didn't work the room so hard while the show is going on; it makes it impossible to watch the show while a guy is standing in front of you waving a big shlong while you're trying to watch someone on stage. Anyway, that's my view of the issue.

Sunday evening will be buns and west jocky shorts contest at the bar, hosted by Tommy G of Magic Touch Entertainment (he's the guy who does the Monday at the Boysrooms, Tuesday at the Tool Box, Wednesday at La Fleurs, and now Thursday somewhere on Fire Island.) They're really trying to make a go of it and slowly, more and more people are learning about the bar. I hope they're able to maintain their business. As you know, the NYC police force is not as tolerent of the gay community as everyone might think...or hope...or expect!

SUPPORT...VOTE...CELEBRATE!!!!:7

Thanks Regina for the really nice review, I

myself could Not get out of work but knew the show would be in

the good hands of Christian Michaels who is Not only the hot MC but also runs the review, yours truly helps promote and Co produce I knew

and promoted that the show would be short, fun and very professional

which is what you stated in your review , Hopefully we will be invited back to do a longer show with many more guys, HUGS TO ALL

from Jay GAIETY NYC GROUP, & MALE EXOTIC DANCERS OF NYC

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/gaietynyc

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/maleexoticdancersofnyc

Archived