Stella's Reopening June 10?

This topic is 7242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would be very suprised by this. It is my understanding that Kathy was giving up the business at that location due to all the nonsense that was going on with the police. She would, most likely, open another bar but at another location.

If I hear otherwise, I'll let ya know!

I spoke with a few dancers at La Fleur's last evening, all regulars from Stella's. They haven't heard a thing about Stella's reopening. Had a good time at La Fleur's last evening (Sunday, best buns & wet jockey shorts contest). A few suprises in the group of dancers last evening; all hanging well except for Ryder who was pointing due north...maybe north-west! He won the jockey shorts contest.

The best buns contest went to David, the really tall hot Latino that gives you the biggest bear hug and has dimples you could curl up and sleep in! Just YUMMY!!!

SUPPORT GAY & VOTE!

• 3 weeks later...

STELLA'S IS NO MORE

As the previous posts have said, Stella's is no more. The awning up is for a bar...or an elevator...called Otis. I've heard that Cathy is having (or had) open heart surgey (on what, I don't know) and once recovered will be looking for another location to reopen. Maybe her new bar should be called RUDE or LET ME TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT or something like that. Oh well...

Stella's is dead

Long live Stella's

Archived