Sammy Dancing at Boardwalk

Karl-G
This topic is 7319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sammy, the very hot new much photographed twink, is dancing at the Boardwalk in Fort Lauderdale. I saw him last night. He uses the name "Ryan." Why he/they are not exploiting his fame, I do not know. He has been dancing there for three weeks, and no one seems to recognize him or pay attention to him. I heard a number of customers say they thought he should be dancing over at Johnny's because he is so slender. But you can watch him dance on the stage, talk to him as he walks around the room, touch him, fondle him, tip him. He's a cutie.

that's very interesting. actually in his video he comes across as being very shy and passive. So I'm not surprised he's not very "interactive". a lot of the videos on that site are cute little 18-21 yo's who are definitely very much into showing off, but his video comes across as almost sterile. I also got a bit of a creepy vibe from the videographer, but I am reading a lot into an 8 minute video clip.

Maybe I will have to go down there and break him in. :-) I usually have a good rapport with the quiet/shy guys. He comes across like a very young sort of directionless kid who's got a pretty look and is caught up in the biz not really because he wants to be.

Guest Tristan

I observed Sammy for a few hours this past Saturday night at The Boardwalk. Yes, he is very very cute and has a beautiful petite body. Why isn't he getting more attention? His interaction with customers is minimal. He spends a lot of time standing away from most of the customers. When he is with a customer, he doesn't say much or stay long.

Fantasies are nice, but I also believe in balance. There are other cute very friendly interactive dancers, who may not have done photo shoots for the best known gay magazines, but with whom I would prefer to spend time. With increased confidence and experience, Sammy will probably become more comfortable and loosen up.

Archived