BOARDWALK VS. CUPIDS

brettnyc
This topic is 7293 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I plan to be in the West Palm Beach area late next week for a brief visit and would really appreciate any info on which of the clubs, Boardwalk or Cupids would make my visit the most memorable...lol. If anyone has any info on specific dancers currently there or what to expect from a night at either place, or for that matter other local spots...

Thanks,

>I plan to be in the West Palm Beach area late next week for a

>brief visit and would really appreciate any info on which of

>the clubs, Boardwalk or Cupids would make my visit the most

>memorable...lol. If anyone has any info on specific dancers

>currently there or what to expect from a night at either

>place, or for that matter other local spots...

>Thanks,

Cupid's is in WPB (there is also another Cupid's in Miami), but the Boardwalk is in Ft. Lauderdale (an hour or so drive).

The Boardwalk is a strip bar and has some hot dancers, but they cannot go beyond briefs/G-strings/etc. (by law). There is a dark area with couches for privates. It is curtained off from the bar area, but has no partitions or curtains inside. Some dancers have been known to meet patrons outside the bar.

Cupid's is a private club ($10 "membership" for the day at the door; longer-term memberships also available) and has a bar inside. Since it is a private club the G-string law does not apply and the guys can go all the way. They have couches out in the lit bar/dance area for lap dances, but they also have private VIP rooms which you have to rent from the management (used to be $50-70 I think; don't know what it is now) as well as pay the dancer, of course.

thanks for the info...

Does anyone have any specifics on the guys currently there...

i.e. Montreal snowbirds...or snowboys in between Gaiety gigs.

I recall reaading that Tommy, who dances at the Gaeity was a regular at either Boardwalk or Cupids, but I don't recall which one, can anyone help out? Also remember a post about a big bodybuilder by the name of Pierre. I checked the archives but nothing is coming up.

>thanks for the info...

>Does anyone have any specifics on the guys currently there...

>i.e. Montreal snowbirds...or snowboys in between Gaiety

>gigs.

Sorry, I can't help you there. I've been to both places but I don't live in the area so I don't know specifically who might be there now. They both have websites, however, and you might get an idea that way. Just be aware that often the websites of such places are not up to date.

You also didn't say what type of guy or what type of entertainment you are looking for. That could have a bearing on where you want to spend your time.

>I recall reaading that Tommy, who dances at the Gaeity was a

>regular at either Boardwalk or Cupids, but I don't recall

>which one, can anyone help out? Also remember a post about a

>big bodybuilder by the name of Pierre. I checked the archives

>but nothing is coming up.

My intuitive feeling is that you are more likely to find Gaiety guys at the Boardwalk, or that Boardwalk guys are more likely to go up to the Gaiety. That's based partly on feelings that are hard to verbalize, but also partly on the general feel of the places and partly on the fact that there is much more in the way of customers/clientele in Ft.L, so the Gaiety guys would rather be there. But I could be wrong about that.

Depending on what you are looking for, you might also want to try looking in at Johnny's on W. Broward Blvd in Ft.L. Broward Blvd is an exit from I-95, which you would be taking from WPB, and Johnny's is just a little east (towards the ocean) from I-95 on that street.

I hope you can find what you are looking for.

There is a Tommy that regularly dances at Cupids. You can see his pic at http://www.cupidscabaret.com to see if that is the one that also dances at the Gaiety.

Both boardwalk and cupids can be fun. I would visit each website http://www.boardwalkbar.com and see if that helps your decision. I was at both cupids and boardwalk last week and both had a nice selection of dancers. I personally like seeing all nude so cupids is better for me. Cupids is open till 5:00 am every day and Boardwalk is open till 2 on weeknights and 3 on weekends so maybe you can hit both!

Both have gaiety types and others; overall boardwalk has more dancers, especially on weeknights (alot of south american hotties)! I also second the option of Johnny's. http://www.johnnysboys.com

good luck and have fun

>There is a Tommy that regularly dances at Cupids. You can

>see his pic at http://www.cupidscabaret.com to see if that is the one

>that also dances at the Gaiety.

>

>THANKS GUYS! Appreciate the information and personal insights. That is the Tommy who I've seen at the Gaiety...very sexy compact, muscular guy. I am more into bigger, built guys than twinks, so it seems like Cupids might be a better choice, but if time permits, I may try to check out a couple places while I'm in the area. One last question...do the shows at Cupids follow the same format as the Gaiety? first dance number partially clothed, second number nude...with set time schedules?

There is a cupids west palm beach profile in the FAQ section that may be of assistane to you. However, to answer your question, cupids is not a theatre like the gaiety. the dancers are usually naked and most hard by the end of the first song. Sometimes they dance for two songs sometimes 3, depends on the availability of the other dancers (lap dances, vip rooms, etc).

You are free to touch the goods and tip while they dance. some of the early shift dancers leave around midnight. Depending on the night of the week, you can have more than 20 dancers to less than 10. There are some muscular dancers that will fit your request of the Gaiety type dancers.

for that type of dancer, I would also recommend dudes in fort lauderdale. http://www.dudesbar.com

FYI, tommy gives a nice lap dance and is a really nice entertainer with a good personality. Very popular though.

Guest RYANBOY47

ALOT about TOMMY

Hey. Yes, as you have figured it out, Tommy is the same one who has danced at the Gaiety. I knew Tommy when he was in high school; as you can tell from his picture or if you have seen him in person, he was a championship wrestlerin New York State ... was a big celebrity in the area in his junior and senior year of high school. Had the honor of belonging to the same work out facility with him before he entered into his current profession.He was a typical high school jock that y'all drooled over in the locker room.

Anyway, I believe he has his own personal website, but since I have lost touch with him these past few years, I was wondering if anyone had access to it. Also, does anyone one know when he'll be making his grand reappearance at the Gaiety? He has quite a following that calls Denise every week to see when he will be here visiting family and of course, our family too on 46th street. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Ryan.

I agree that its no contest but BOARDWALK is the clear winner!

The place is much friendlier and the dancers are MUCH MUCH HOTTER. (Sometimes the dancers can be a little too aggressive trying to solicit tips).

Cupids used to be my favorite because they had very hot guys, fully nude and the back rooms. But both Cupids locations have gone horribly down hill in the last year. The quality of the dancers is just disgusting. When I was at the Palm Beach location 2 weeks ago, I really wanted to approach the manager and ask him "Can anyone with a penis dance here?" Also, the new lighting system makes it almost impossible to get a good look at the guys on stage. But considering the appearance of the dancers - thats probably best.

I am also a long time fan and customer of Tommy but he too has gone down hill.

Archived