FRIDAY AT LA FLEUR'S

Regina
This topic is 7334 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I went to my new favorite bar, LaFleur's, to see how things were...and they were GRRRREAT!!! I arrived about 11:00pm and the place was well attended. There were three HOT NEW dancers (Danny and Donny are the only names I can remember)working the bar and none were shy. As the evening progressed more dancers appeared, including Dr Love and his impressive 13"+ friend, and Ryder--who had an amazing "dance off" with one of the customers--popped his cucci to the enjoyment of all. The weakest link was this short black man named "Face" who danced for about fifteen minutes then just walked around in his jeans expecting tips...I don't know if he got another blow job from this tall scary drag queen which happened last week downstairs. I'm sure there were other dancers but that's all I could remember. Rico was the DJ and the music was great. At one point some guy came in trying to cause trouble and the door man (who should be on that stage with his body of death) literally showed him the door and the outside side of the door!

I did not go on Saturday night as some drag queen was doing a show but I hear from a few others that it was again crowded and people had a good time. Once again there were go-go Gods (Thank you for NOT bringing back the cell-phone talking twins...that's just rude). It's a little tough to talk to someone there if you don't know anyone but don't let that deter you from the bar.

Thank you John LaFleur for giving us another option. I look forward to spending more time at your terrific hide-away!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUB...REMEMBER TO VOTE

Hello Regina and Fellow Board Members,

Regina, as always, it is "entertaining" to read your reports on La Fleur’s II. I finally made it there last night. I will add my 2 cents (since I have no sense).

The entrance of this place reminds me of the entrance to the Vault when it was located near the piers. I wonder if The Vault is still open as I have not been there in years.

When I walked in doorman was very nice and, for any club, a good doorman is crucial as that is your first impression. The bar area is larger than I was led to believe from other people's descriptions. Brian, coat check man, was so nice. He gave me a grand tour, gave me a great history on the physical space of the club and he gave me a wonderful run-down on what happens nightly.

LaBomba, the bartender, is a true character for sure. He made himself a cocktail in a cocktail glass that could hold a gallon drink. He exclaimed, with pride, that he was "just beginning".

Willie, the waiter, was very handsome and definitely a personality plus. I was joined at my table by a Stella's patron. We compared notes on the past and possible future of Stella's. Earlier in the day I went to Stella's to stage a silent protest. However, someone got their before me and ripped down the "closed by order of Nazi NYC". However, the gate was still down and I was sad.

More patrons came in as the night progressed and I think I observed a transition of the old guard to the new as many "familiar" Stella's faces were coming in.

Eventually the dancers started to buzz about spreading their pollen. Danny and Donni were a joy. The other four were great and I received some special attention because I was "new".

I was then joined by another Gaiety/Stella's patron and we had a nice time chit chatting and watching the parade of La Fleur’s folk.

The drag show started and we all moved into the spacious dance room area and there is a big stage. Table and chairs were set up for patrons. John La Fleur is a wonderful host as he started the tipping procedure for the performer so patrons knew the "right" thing to do. John is also gracious on the microphone with kind comments to staff and patrons. The drag intermission show consisted of the 6 dancers grinding their asses off on the stage. One dancer (one of the Ds) stood on his hands and danced on the stage wall.

Overall, it was a fun time. Many handsome patrons came in for quick shots and then departed, many more staying for the festivities. Each and every staff member was polite and so friendly.

Though I left before the drag show was over due to the fact I chose to drive into the city and I was feeling sleepy I must say that this club will do quite well as it is just so damn friendly. I also must say security man did a wonderful job. There were a few patrons he did not allow in and he was being very strict with proofing people. After he warmly welcomed me he said, "My job is to keep you safe and protect you if you get drunk". Hell, he could violate me if I got drunk.

Check the place out as they are open starting at 4PM 7 days a week. The best way to remember how to get there is by remembering "the corner of 41st and 9th Ave".

PEACE

VDN

:7

GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!!

I'm so thrilled you enjoyed yourself at LaFleur's. Yes, LaBamba is one mad queen and one of the nicest bartenders I've met in a long time. I must have been there that same night...so sorry I didn't meet you! I was dancing in the dj booth with that hot man Ricco...another you just wanna kiss for hours. I'm not a fan of drag shows but I had a great time (Friday night) and the show itself was very short. The dancers were fabulous and the only drawback was that I didn't get a chance to meet you! Perhaps they should have a HooBoy or M4M night (oh, one draw back, they've now begun to charge $5.00 at the door which doesn't get you anything but inside the bar...the nice thing at Stella's was you got $5.00 off your first drink...oh well, bitch bitch bitch...)

Be sure to check it out on Wednesday night, after 12:30am, when they have a strip competition. Maybe then...

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUB...AND VOTE!!!

RE: GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!!

Hello R!

>I'm so thrilled you enjoyed yourself at LaFleur's. Yes,

>LaBamba is one mad queen and one of the nicest bartenders I've

>met in a long time. I must have been there that same

LOL - a mad queen! He is funny for sure.

>night...so sorry I didn't meet you! I was dancing in the dj

Next time I am there I will drop you an e-mail beforehand with a secret code word/phrase like "g-string" or "where did my 5 go" or "hand blower in the bathroom?!" so we can identify one another.

>or M4M night (oh, one draw back, they've now begun to charge

>$5.00 at the door which doesn't get you anything but inside

>the bar...the nice thing at Stella's was you got $5.00 off

>your first drink...oh well, bitch bitch bitch...)

You are not a bitch - stop being mean to yourself. ;) I didn't mind paying the 5 as sexy security man was selective on who he let in so I felt safe and EVERYONE was friendly and the place was very clean.

I did love all the bumper stickers and political stickers on the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom. Very CBGB.

>Be sure to check it out on Wednesday night, after 12:30am,

>when they have a strip competition. Maybe then...

I have a spring vacation coming up so I just may take in the nightly entertainment dejour.

PEACE REGINA

VBN

>

>SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUB...AND VOTE!!!

:*

Archived