NEW YEAR'S IN NEW YORK

Regina
This topic is 7422 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm trying to figure out what to do on New Year's Eve. Do I want to go somewhere that I know (Stella's) or somewhere new (Le Fleur's)--Dorothy's...what the hell is that...I don't want to spend the evening surrounded by a bunch of Lizas and a bunch of Madonnas and Judys up the colon--and where I can have the most fun with fun people. My friends are not the type to have fun at a strip club so I'm going solo. I haven't heard if Stella's is having anything special, and the farther from Broadway the better, I think. What have you heard? Where do you think you'll have the best time? Reach out and offer your advice! I would definitely like a place that I can get a glass of champagne at midnight...and a few lap dances too without spending thousands!

So, maybe I'll see you there

we can forget all our troubles

forget all our cares and go...you tell me!

Happy New Year!:p

I'm trying to figure out what to do on New Year's Eve. Do I want to go somewhere that I know (Stella's) or somewhere new (Le Fleur's)--Dorothy's...what the hell is that...I don't want to spend the evening surrounded by a bunch of Lizas and a bunch of Madonnas and Judys up the colon--and where I can have the most fun with fun people. My friends are not the type to have fun at a strip club so I'm going solo. I haven't heard if Stella's is having anything special, and the farther from Broadway the better, I think. What have you heard? Where do you think you'll have the best time? Reach out and offer your advice! I would definitely like a place that I can get a glass of champagne at midnight...and a few lap dances too without spending thousands!

So, maybe I'll see you there

we can forget all our troubles

forget all our cares and go...you tell me!

Happy New Year!:p

>I'm trying to figure out what to do on New Year's Eve. Do I

>want to go somewhere that I know (Stella's) or somewhere new

>(Le Fleur's)--Dorothy's...what the hell is that...I don't want

If you go to Stella's go TONIGHT to get your pass to walk down the street tomorrow (according to Cooper's post) in order to get close to Stella's New Year's Eve.

LeFleur is having their grand opening party tomorrow night so that should be a hoot!

If you don't want to do Time's Square then any bar in the village would be fun.

May your ball drop with much fun and fanfare.

VDN

:7

>I'm trying to figure out what to do on New Year's Eve. Do I

>want to go somewhere that I know (Stella's) or somewhere new

>(Le Fleur's)--Dorothy's...what the hell is that...I don't want

If you go to Stella's go TONIGHT to get your pass to walk down the street tomorrow (according to Cooper's post) in order to get close to Stella's New Year's Eve.

LeFleur is having their grand opening party tomorrow night so that should be a hoot!

If you don't want to do Time's Square then any bar in the village would be fun.

May your ball drop with much fun and fanfare.

VDN

:7

Archived