Foot Fetish Field Trip to the Gaiety

Paul Revere
This topic is 7419 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in New York this weekend, and I went to the Gaiety to see the 8:30 show. I got there just as the show was starting, and was very surprised that the place was full. Every seat stage-side was taken, and every seet in the first four or five rows was taken. The crownd was loud and responsive and very appreciative. It was nice to see the dancers being acknowledged and appreciated.

I can't remember the full order of the dancers, maybe Michael from Brooklyn, Ray, Nickolai, Pedro, Zack, Jared and Trevor. There were eight dancers in all. Michael who was the first dancer was barefoot, and he was shoving his feet into the faces of the stage-side patrons. The patrons were going wild. They were tipping, and even touching the feet of the dancer. The next dancer came out and did the same thing. Each successive dancer displayed his feet for the patrons. They writhed on the center of the runway, on thier backs with their feet in the faces of the patrons. The patrons were going wild. After seeing this same behaviour from a couple of dancers, I figured out that something was up.

The patrons were tipping the dancers (but usually ony ones. Foot people must be chaep). But what was more amazing is that the patrons at stage side were freely touching and caressing the feet of the dancers. I am familiar with the Gaiety's strict no touching policy, so this really surprised me. But the security guards and Denise were watching, and allowing the foot touching.

As it turns out, some foot fetish group had arranged with Denise for some sort of Sunday field trip to the Gaiety. All of the dancers were told to display their feet, and let the patrons get plenty of foot, if you will. It was very strange to see someone like Trevor writhing on the runway with his feet in the faces of the patrons.

After the show, the foot people gathered for a while in the lounge, and then they all left, and the Gaiety returned to a regular quiet Sunday night. I think that the foot people didn't tip all that much, and it didn't look like they booked any privates with the dancers, so the dancers didn't seem to make out much form Foot Fetish night. But Denise had a packed house, and she allowed dancer touching, albeit feet only.

This raises many issues. I am interested to hear opinions from anyone else who saw the 8:30 show last Sunday. In some ways, once I figured out what was going on, it was kind of fun and different. And the audience was at least awake and demonstrably appreciative of the dancers. I am sure we may hear from some of the foot people.

But what other field trips might we organize at the Gaiety? Does Denis offer a group rate? Did they charter a bus from footland? Do you think that we could talk Denise into ass night, dick night or some other theme party. If the feet people can touch on foot night, maybe we can touch the dicks on dick night? Maybe an S&M theme night? The possibilities are endless.

Sunday night was quite and adventure at the G this week.

Though I not a Gaiety expert I must say this sounds very odd. The only time I saw any organized group come into the Gaiety were a bunch of UNINFORMED Asians who ran out after they saw what the real deal was. I was leaving at the time and they all ran back onto their tour bus.

You should have asked Denise what the deal was. I wonder if they slipped her something extra to give to the boys to go overboard with the feet. That is not her business style though.

In my opinion, they either talked to one of the dancers to spread the request (with a pre-tip) throughout the troupe or this was just a very odd occurrence.

I know many of the dancers don't like going barefoot because of the miscellaneous fluids splattered on the back stage floor.

How odd.

VDN

:o

Foot fetish shows at the Gaiety

The Foot Friends group has had a few other nights at the Gaiety. I think the last one was right after Gay Pride in June.

I disagree with your judgments about foot fetishists being cheaper than you are. Some are even more generous than you and they do arrange privates. Some of the dancers from June ended up doing some video and photo shoots, so did not seem as judgmental on the subject as you.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Foot fetish shows at the Gaiety

>I disagree with your judgments about foot fetishists being

>cheaper than you are. Some are even more generous than you

>and they do arrange privates. Some of the dancers from June

>ended up doing some video and photo shoots, so did not seem as

>judgmental on the subject as you.

A dancer told me that this past year a foot fetish guy paid him $200 for a private but only wanted his socks that he had worn all day dancing at Gaiety. that's pretty good tipping to me!

RE: Foot fetish shows at the Gaiety

Sorry I wasn't there that night. That would have been quite interesting to watch.;-) ;-) ;-)

Arrow

Archived