Missed connection in Montreal

Guest TwinkLoverr
This topic is 7439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TwinkLoverr

Okay, this is a complete shot-in-the-dark here, but maybe it will be seen by the right person. I hope this is the appropriate place to post this, but anyway.....

We met at Campus in Montreal. I believe it was on Saturday night 12/6. You sat down and had drinks with me and my friend, and ultimately we ended up chatting and hanging out for the whole night. Afterwards, we all went to dinner at a nice restaurant on St Catherine St, taking with us a couple of the dancers from Campus afternoons. I won't say your name here obviously for purposes of being discreet - but we were jokingly calling you "Clifford". You definitely had the gift of gab, and told us some side-splitting jokes at the dinner table!! After dinner we visited Blue and Stock.

Anyway, we lost track of each other later in the evening at Stock before any of us had the chance to exchange email/numbers. You seem like a great guy and it would be awesome to have another friendly face to perhaps hang out with again in Montreal sometime. So if you see this "Clifford", email me or private message me! Later!!

Archived