Damian (former Campus and Stock Dancer) and Brandon (Campus)

alankay
This topic is 7449 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In talking with one of the dancers at Campus this weekend he informed me that my all time favorite dancer, Damian, is working as a bartender at Sky. I immediately checked this out on Saturday night but no Damian. Has anyone seen Damian working at Sky? I understood he is no longer working at Campus or Stock due to conflict with management. This guy was a virtual feast for the eye in his glory days at Campus and Stock--I would love to see him again. I was also informed that my other Campus favorite, Brandon, is working as a diving school instructor in Cuba. Any truth to this? (I might journey to Cuba if this is verified)!:9

Guest Aquario

Personally, I have never seen Damien working as a bartender at Sky. I remember him as a stripper at Campus and both as a stripper and bartender at Stock. Had many lap dances with him but haven't seen him for a long time.

Archived