Gaiety TREVOR on magazine cover

hiJinX
This topic is 7491 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I dont think anyone has mentioned this yet but Trevor, notorious of the big muscles, handsome face and deliciously peach fuzzy butt, is the cover beefcake for the Jan 2004 issue of EXERCISE for Men Only. It's a B&W shot...very nice. Sadly no peach fuzz in sight however.

And as luck has it...I found it online too to share with Hooville. :-)

Congrats Trevor!

http://www.exercisegroup.com/Art%20Work/emo%20photos/emo104.jpg

What a great picture of Trevor! I hope the pictures inside the magazine show off his best asset, his, um, great smile :) One thing that no picture will be able to capture is the intense body heat that Trevor emits while kneeling next to you on the Gaiety stage - very sexy guy! :9 Thanks for posting it hijinx

Trevor the muscle god

Trevor is inside the magazine too. The pictures show off his pecs, biceps, shoulders and legs. But, not my favorite two parts of his anatomy. I guess I will have to wait for him on stage to see the thick muscle in front and the fuzzy butt in back.

Archived