New Orleans---7th Circle

Guest BenInFL
This topic is 7534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BenInFL

Making my second ever trip to NO in two weeks. Can you provide info on 7th Circle. Is it a full nude strip bar? Is it a "hands on" place or do you just watch? I've been to Corner Pocket before and found it basically a "quick cop a feel" kinda bar with not too much nudity. Maybe I was there on a bad night. Any info you can provide on both places or other strip bars in the FQ is appreciated. Thanks

> Maybe I was there on a bad

>night. Any info you can provide on both places or other strip

>bars in the FQ is appreciated. Thanks

No, you were not there on "a bad night." There is no good night when you compare the activities in New Orleans to Montreal or some other European cities. The trouble with going to Montreal is that one becomes spoiled by all the freedom in the village. The French Quarter in New Orleans can be fun but I have not found it so since I began visiting Montreal. No, I am not part of Montreal's Chamber of Commerce or Montreal's Tourism Center. I would like to give more encouraging information about New Orleans. However, I was just there in June of this year and was very disappointed by how the city has changed conservatively. Cheers

The above comments are true about all the bars in NOLA except the 7th Circle. This is the old "TT's" bar on Rampart Street, right? (Walk down St. Ann St, turn right and it is in that block.) When I was there in June, the ownership had just changed. The guys danced on the bar and did get fully nude. Since this place is not in the main area of the French Quarter, they seem to be able to get away with it. They keep their boxers or briefs handy, or around their ankles, but at that time, they went all the way. They also walked around after their number on the bar and let you "cop a feel" in that fashion as well. I went there every day I was in NOLA.

Archived