FLORIDA JOHN AT THE GAEITY

camshaft9
This topic is 7520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had dinner with John last week between his stage performances. He is a very intelligent guy, great sense of humor and it was great to spend some time with him. He was carbo loading that night, so it was great to watch him eat so much food (even though his body is very lean). He charges for his time for dinner, but it was worth it to meet such a nice guy.

HI Bill,

I was very glad to see your post regarding John. I also found him to be quite an attractive guy and from what I understand his beauty is more than skin deep. I really wish I had asked him to dinner myself, though how did you manage to take your eyes off him long enough to see what was on your plate...In any case, I'm going to be in the Miami area in September and would really like to contact him. Would you happen to have his contact info/cell phone # or any info regarding his homebase, rates, etc.? Please email me.

I hope he'll make a return to the G soon.

Thanks very much.

Archived