Remington's update anyone?

fedssocr1
This topic is 7518 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be back in Toronto for the first time in about a year and a half at teh end of September to see REM, and of course I will have some days and evenings free so I plan to spend some time at Remington's. Has anyone been there lately. Any changes I should know about? Are there some cute twinks working these days?

Thanks

I was there last weekend and I can't say I saw many twinks, at least not in the late shift (after 10:00 PM). What I DID see was a line-up of dancers that I'm willing to bet can't be found any where else. If you know the names of the dancers, then you can imagin how horny I was when the following beauties paraded in front of me one after the other: Gemini (a dashing blond that comes to the Gaiety occassionally), Mateo (ditto), Zack (a sexy stud from Stock Bar), Panther (a delectable cross between a twink and an incredibly cut/ripped muscle boy), Vinnie (a black adonis with a PERFECT butt) and, last but by no means least, Hugo (a stunningly HOTTTT Mexican :9) I was in Heaven!

I've been frequenting Remington's for years and I think nowadays the level of male beauty on offer is at an all time high, for my taste at least. I hope you'll find guys to your liking there too (though I think it's hard not to ;-) )

Archived