Club Xstatic - Springfield, MA

Guest TwinkLoverr
This topic is 7542 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TwinkLoverr

I decided to take the almost two-hour drive from the Boston area out to Springfield, MA to check out Club Xstatic for the first time.

The club is located in a relatively safe secion of Springfield, just off the main and mostly straight clubbing Dwight Street. As an aside, there are some hot straight drunk boys all walking around going club to club. Definitely some material to drool over! The air force base is not far away so there was plenty of military guys represented - for those that have a military fetish! hehe

As for Club Xstatic itself, I guess I would say it was okay - not bad, not good - just okay. There were six dancers on Saturday night. There were probably two that I would call twinks, one muscle guy, and the other three were all fairly non-descript and fairly forgettable in my opinion. As it says in the Strip Club FAQ about Xstatic, there are lap dances available but they are very much in the open - no privacy whatsoever.

The absolutely hottest boy in the club was the shirtless bartender! Young, blonde, thin - and looked like he literally could have walked off the pages of an Abercrombie & Fitch ad. If I had to choose one word for him - stunning! I had a nice chat with him, but unfortunately he apparently does not dance at the club. I got the impression from him that it was a "been there, done that" type thing. Does anyone that frequents Xstatic know who I am talking about?

I'm curious about other peoples experience at this place. Perhaps I hit it on an off night. At this point though, I'm not sure that I would take another two-hour drive to visit Xstatic. I think maybe I'll save my dollars and gas/mileage on the car - and just visit Montreal more often!! :)

Guest TwinkLoverr

Bringing this to the top. So anyone else have any experiences at Xstatic? Also, anyone know about this hottie bartender?! He is to die for! :9

I've been up to Xstatic a couple of times but that was back in April. I don't think the hottie bartender was there because I probably would of noticed him ;) I agree with you that the club was ok, I'm used to Montreal for that stuff so my expectations are a little different. There were probably about 6 - 8 dancers both times I was there and I probably liked only about 1 or 2 of the guys. However you have sparked my interest with the bartender so maybe I will give it another try.

Guest TwinkLoverr

>liked only about 1 or 2 of the guys. However you have sparked

>my interest with the bartender so maybe I will give it another

>try.

Ctguy, as long as it is not a long drive for you (from CT assumedly), it may be worth a visit for a few drinks. However, I certainly agree on the Montreal front. This place is in NO way even close to the quality of any of our favorite Montreal hangouts.

As for the bartender, yeah he was very sweet to talk to and HOT. However, I seemed to get a very "unavailable" vibe from him - if that makes sense. LOL Still plenty of fun to look at though!

Archived