This Weekend in Montreal

Karl-G
This topic is 7541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The weather was warm and delightful, so all the boys in the village were out shirtless and in short shorts. Bars and eating places had open windows and people hanging in and out.

The number of hustlers and derelicts on St. Catherine between Campus and Adonis has become a serious problem. More than a dozen teenage hustlers could be found on the street at any time from 10 am to 3 am every day. There were more than a dozen derelicts begging during the day and sleeping at night on the sidewalk and in doorways. The police will surely not tolerate this forever.

The Governors Hotel had a slight mixup on my reservation and so upgraded me free into one of their new rooms on the top floor. They are beautifully done. Even the elevators look much more elegant, in brass, dark wood, and mirrors. The renovated rooms are very nice, in soft tones of gold and ochre with dark woodwork, very nice large desk with hi-speed internet access right above desk, big handsome chest, two plush terry robes, no bathtub but a totally glass enclosed walk-in shower, etc. All very, very nice. The hotel was also running a summer special of $48 per person (double occupancy).

Campus is now the definite site of choice for twink lovers who like getting close and lots of touching. Good selection of delectable twinks every afternoon from 3-9. Nice spacious booths with privacy in back, and lots of eager, willings dancers. I would very highly recommend Tyler, Bastian, Hugo, Chris, and almost Roberto. The slightly bigger guys seem to give good dances also, from what I heard talking to others, and there is the complete gamut of body types during the afternoon. The crowd is decent but not big, and so the boys are looking. They will talk with you out front while you pet them, and take them in back for some more. Only a couple of pesky, unpleasant guys who don't get the subtle hints you are not interested in their type. Great place, lots of interesting other visitors.

I tried Stock every night at least once and never did find a single guy interesting. If you covered their faces they all looked alike, masses of gym muscle, and not very good faces. Sorry. Afternoons in Stock are just not making it. First day there were four dancers and NO customers at 5 and 6. Another day there were four customers. Dancers tell me they can't make any money in the afternoons, and certainly there is no energy or pleasant feeling among the crowd. Evenings are packed with muscle lovers. Wed is women's night and they pack the place; it's a very strange atmosphere.

Adonis continues to have a strange mix of slim and skinny guys. A few are very nice. Steven in dancing there. Tommy danced his last night Saturday; he starts school full time next week and hopes to finish his degree in two years and wants to do well at it.

Taboo continues. Wednesday there were so few dancers they put them in twos rather than threes and dimmed the lights and played music but no dancer for the number 3 slot. Only a handful of customers. Thursday there was a good crowd of customers and about a dozen dancers. Almost all were totally new. Friday night's crowd was not very large and the number of dancers was not high. Saturday had a good but not great crowd, but about 17 dancers, including many of the old timers. Ghislain is still very good, Pierre-Luc and Francis are dancing well, Jordan is the sexiest dancer now and with his splayed ass showpiece, he gets a lot of attention, the old James was nowhere to be seen but there is a new James, he is black with a very cute young face and beautiful body (he is not small but beautifully fleshed out; he just began last Sunday), Yannick is there as is Jerome. Diego worked Saturday night and is going to school next week - good for him. Ben was there looking great, slimmed down a bit with a nice waist and still magnificant butt. Pierre is the self-proclaimed star of Taboo (and MontrealBoysLive). Benoit also danced and Jimmy and Xavier and several others. The back room has dimmed lights and wood floor but no statue in center and looks like a storeroom. There were a number of privates going on, all no touching, and the boys and guard all seemed to recognize it. There were no reprimands.

> Taboo continues. Wednesday there were so few dancers

>they put them in twos rather than threes and dimmed the lights

>and played music but no dancer for the number 3 slot. Only a

>handful of customers. Thursday there was a good crowd of

>customers and about a dozen dancers. Almost all were totally

>new.

Hey Karl: Was there a new dancer there named Kyle? He is a young twinky boy from Toronto with long blond hair. He auditioned during Pride, but it was not clear if he was going to stay or if he was just raising money to spend at Pride. Very cute.

Friday night's crowd was not very large and the number

>of dancers was not high. Saturday had a good but not great

>crowd, but about 17 dancers, including many of the old timers.

> Ghislain is still very good, Pierre-Luc and Francis are

>dancing well, Jordan is the sexiest dancer now and with his

>splayed ass showpiece, he gets a lot of attention,

Jordan was my favorite new dancer as well during Pride. He is past twink... at 6'1" with a really sexy body. But he is REALLY sexy!

the old

>James was nowhere to be seen \

The old James is actually doing ok. He is enrolled in school again which starts on Aug. 25. I think his Taboo days are done for good, but he is still a gorgeous, gorgeous boy... and I was drooling over his new BF when we had dinner this last trip! I really do wish him the best. He was the first dancer I fell for... and he really did break the mold!

Yannick is there as is Jerome. Diego worked Saturday

>night and is going to school next week - good for him. Ben

>was there looking great, slimmed down a bit with a nice waist

>and still magnificant butt. Pierre is the self-proclaimed

>star of Taboo (and MontrealBoysLive). Benoit also danced and

>Jimmy and Xavier and several others.

How about the cutie Damien? Hopefully he is still there, though he is apparently slated to begin school again next week!

The back room has dimmed

>lights and wood floor but no statue in center and looks like a

>storeroom. There were a number of privates going on, all no

>touching, and the boys and guard all seemed to recognize it.

>There were no reprimands.

Can only hope that by October (the next time I am there), the outcome of the trial will encourage the club to make better use of the newly renovated back! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

> The number of hustlers and derelicts on St. Catherine

>between Campus and Adonis has become a serious problem. More

>than a dozen teenage hustlers could be found on the street at

>any time from 10 am to 3 am every day. There were more than a

>dozen derelicts begging during the day and sleeping at night

>on the sidewalk and in doorways. The police will surely not

>tolerate this forever.

>

>

Actually, I and many of my friends who visit Montreal find that the "hustlers and derelicts" seen on Ste Catherine street only add to the color and enjoyment of that very exciting city. We enjoy walking down Ste Catherine and have never felt threatened by their presence. Although those individuals appear not to conform to your standards or likes, they also have to live on this earth. I feel confident that the police are aware that those individuals are not a major problem to the city of Montreal.

Archived