GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF AUG. 4TH

Cooper
This topic is 7536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Weekend lineup

My buddies and I took in last night's show. We weren't impressed. You had one guy who sticks his tips up his ass, I won't want to ask him for change. Another one, I think Mark, he's a definite Hair Club for Men member. Just looks too unnatural. Then there was this gorgeous looking dark haired guy who looked hot from the front but when he turned around had a flat hairy butt. What a turn off. Two guys had these expressions as though they had just tasted something sour. They had the wierdest tight lips, hey, maybe no teeth. That guy Giovanni can really dance, I got a kick out him walking off the stage and onto the seats. The guy with the really big tool, he must inject it with steriods. That belongs in a circus. Maybe it was because of the late hour, but some of those dancers looked wasted. And, why do they have to shave their pubes. Christ, they look like babies. Hope I'm not offending you guys who regularly go to the Gaiety. I just saw the show differently.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived