Paradise in Boston

Guest Alexander
This topic is 7595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Alexander

Could someone tell me about the dancers at Paradise Bar in Boston? Been there once and, though there was no frontal nudity, the dancers' looks and personality compensated for it. I don't know though if they do privates.

Alexander

When I lived in the area, used to frequent Paradise on a regular basis. There was one hot dancer there. Super muscle, shaved

head, tatts and piercings. His name was Shane (real name)

danced there routinely (usually Tuesdays and one weekend night).

He was always available, and pretty upfront about it. Good sex and really got into hot bottom scenes if there was a three way.

He was from Springfield, but didn't mind driving into Boston even on nights when he wasn't scheduled to dance for privates. I left the northeast about 8 months ago (Phoenix of all places). He was still dancing then. Check around, I'm sure the staff might have some idea of how to connect with him. Let me know, I'd even be willing to fly him out, things are that dry here--no pun intended.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OralBtm4Top

Paradise is not a great strip club. The dancers are ok, nothing like Montreal, the Gaiety, Chicago, or a host of other cities. It's a shame Boston doesn't offer a better overall gay scene. There is certainly a market for much much more. My guess is that this state is so conservative that it's impossible to livin things up here.

Guest OralBtm4Top

Paradise is not a great strip club. The dancers are ok, nothing like Montreal, the Gaiety, Chicago, or a host of other cities. It's a shame Boston doesn't offer a better overall gay scene. There is certainly a market for much much more. My guess is that this state is so conservative that it's impossible to livin things up here.

Archived