Yannick at the Gaiety?

elpaso
This topic is 7612 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I do not know for sure if the Yannick I know is the same Yannick you are looking for. E-mail me with a description of the Yannick you know and I will let you know more information if the description fits the Yannick I know. Unless I am certain it is the same person, I am reluctant to enter personal information about him in this open forum.

Thanks for your help. Yannick is from Montreal, with a Quebecois accent. He's maybe mid-to-early 20s, about 6 feet tall, tanned, solid build, with shoulder-length brown hair and a tattoo on his shoulder (I think). Great smile. Seems very sweet. Would love to know more...

The "Real" Yannick?

Well, I guess fate is pushing me toward anyone named Yannick! I'm in Montreal for the Jazz Fest this week, and went to Campus in the early evening. Met ANOTHER guy named Yannick. This one is 5' 9", black hair, a little hair on his chest, with a little goatee-sort-of-thing. Plays hockey and kick boxes. Might like to see him later in the week if he does privates. If this is "your" Yannick, I'd appreciate anything you can tell me.

Thanks!

RE: Yannick

Responce from e-mail' Thanks! I think we're talking about the same fellow. Can you tell me what his limits are? (Top here, and would love to have him bottom for me.)

Cheers!

HELLO AGAIN. THANKS FOR YOUR E-MAIL- THE YANNICK I KNOW HAS SHORT HAIR, THEREFORE, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME PERSON. I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER THE PERSON I TOLD YOU ABOUT IS A "BOTTOM" OR NOT. THAT ISSUE NEVER AROSE WHEN WE WERE TEGETHER. YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK HIM WHEN YOU SEE HIM.

Archived